[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Its a Cast when Damage Taken Blade Vortex.
See Gems + Links Part in the Guide.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
ok, I have these gems in shoes. Ted wondering if must be the first gem Blade Vortex and then observe what order. I got my first gem CWDT-Blade-Vortex Increased Duration-Powercharge on crit. And it just does not work.

Last edited by Bejlien1 on Oct 21, 2016, 2:00:34 AM
If CWDT is level 1 then BV can not be above level 8. And try to change inc.dur with inc.crit
Quality on BV also helps. The order is irrelevant.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2016, 4:12:04 AM
thank you very much, problem solved. :) And I have a question, if I want to raise Blade Vortex at a higher lvl than 8 must therefore also increase CWDT will it continue to do so?
Yes, but you want cwdt to be level 1 for easy power charges, no point in going higher as you will get less power charges. Read what the gem descriptions says. If you raise the active skill gems (BV) above the level cwdt supports then it will not work. Support gems on the other hand (PCoC and Inc.crit) can go all the way to level 20.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
ok, thank you for a very precise and quick response, greatly appreciate it.
@Dkodr

thanks for helping out with explaining stuff, really helpfull and precise :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello, I have picked up this build as my build choice this season and I'm having a blast. It has INSANE clearspeed - whirling blades + onslaught and Rotgut Cyclone = ggspeed.

Yesterday I managed to kill Minotaur(was easy map, only had temp chains on me as negative effect), although I believe this could be done earlier, since the fight was a walk in the park - died only once due to negligence, because the fight was so tedious.

Currently I'm lvl 90 with the following itembuild and passive tree:

The stats with charges are:
11.9k ES
19k EK
16k BF
4 APS

I was wondering what would you suggest for me as next upgrades? I was thinking to get lvl 21 BF and EK, but I was wondering if the quality is so important on them, since they are pretty expensive for about 2 ex. After that I plan to upgrade my weapon with Vagan + multi mod. All that is at least 6 exalts, which currently I'm trying to get. The rest of my gear I think its okay, but I accept any suggestions, which do not require 40 exalts for like 100 ES.

As for the tree, I wait to level enlighten to level 3, so I could get some free nodes from Mana reduce. Next thing on tree would be to get the jewel spot next to Harrier.
Last edited by xmassacre on Oct 31, 2016, 7:03:18 AM
Happy to hear that you enjoy the build so much :)

I´d suggest that you get a Vertex. Lots of Evasion and you dont need to level the enlighten ;)

To replace the Res you could look into replacing your Loath Knuckle Ring, it does not seem to have many really relevant Stats.

You really don´t need the STR to level all your STR Gems. On LL it literaly does nothing because we have Vaal Pact. On Fortify it also does nothing only the Quality is important here.

If you need someone to Multi Mod feel free to ask me, my Elreon is 8 and i am happy to help out for no fee :)

For BF + EK Quality is not important at all imho. For Bladefall it can even lower your singletarget damage cause the waves get spread out more and on EK it makes doing Atziri impossible because you will hit the Mirror with Quality on EK.

You can also look into upgrading your jewels, they can give you loads of damage with Crit multi + Spelldamage.

Hope i answerd most of your questions, if not feel free to ask again :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 31, 2016, 7:52:08 AM
Have you tried any of the guardians or shaper with this?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Never mind this saw the updates.
Last edited by Ucero on Nov 2, 2016, 6:17:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info