(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Unk_Particle wrote:
How would be look your final tree for Witch?

You say final setup for Witch can be slighty better but as Witch we don'y have access for so many jewel spots... .

What about attack speed? Is it important for this build?

I'll post a witch tree after stream and attack speed doesn't scale with bladefall at all.
LightyGaming.com
nvm
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Jan 5, 2016, 10:21:41 AM
thanks for the build im lvl 47 atm and its going pretty well so far.

[bandits] question: why did you take the cast speed over the phys dmg from oak?
Nice build, i've been running this and this works very effectively on maps.

I was wondering would you consider using a Soul Mantle, that way you would have 3 totems and an extra socket. (+14 spell totem from this)
thanks lighty, lf to getting this build running. just hit 28 but not close to double totems yet on the skill tree. had to level with lightning tendrils as i only had a blue socket on my nights hold but so far so good i have not rip ;)
So Im looking forward :)

Here is mine dual curse version:

https://goo.gl/VVFZl1

Still I don't know do I cancel alchemist section for the next jewel.
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Jan 5, 2016, 10:28:14 AM
"
deroumu wrote:
thanks for the build im lvl 47 atm and its going pretty well so far.

[bandits] question: why did you take the cast speed over the phys dmg from oak?

There both valued similarly but cast speed effects the other things were doing, curses, warcrys ect.
LightyGaming.com
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
So Im looking forward :)

Here is mine dual curse version:

https://goo.gl/VVFZl1

Still I don't know do I cancel alchemist section for the next jewel.

I dropped alchemist atm for dual cursing and it seems fine so far, just more tedious to curse on hit ball lightning than manually curse.
LightyGaming.com
"
iBad wrote:
Nice build, i've been running this and this works very effectively on maps.

I was wondering would you consider using a Soul Mantle, that way you would have 3 totems and an extra socket. (+14 spell totem from this)

In hc I wouldn't, the constantly curses on you and need to have a warding flask active to remove/prevent them isn't worth the extra totem imo.
LightyGaming.com
"
RaPsKa wrote:
thanks lighty, lf to getting this build running. just hit 28 but not close to double totems yet on the skill tree. had to level with lightning tendrils as i only had a blue socket on my nights hold but so far so good i have not rip ;)

I found flame totem in nights hold to be the faster leveling options but tendrils works fine aswell, just dont rip!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info