(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Can you type something about budget itemization? Belly Of the Beast are best option in your opinion?
Thanks for your build. Looks very good.
Any chance to post a tree for softcore talisman with crit ? That would be nice.

If crit -> which gem for Controlled Destruction ?

You can get 3% more totem life if you swap your Spire of Stone with your Luminous Creed jewel near Devotion passive.
Last edited by Maggsi on Jan 6, 2016, 1:31:31 PM
"
Maggsi wrote:
Thanks for your build. Looks very good.
Any chance to post a tree for softcore talisman with crit ? That would be nice.

If crit -> which gem for Controlled Destruction ?

You can get 3% more totem life if you swap your Spire of Stone with your Luminous Creed jewel near Devotion passive.

Posted a sc crit tree and I think controlled is still more dps than swapping it for crit dmg although im not 100%, from what im hearing it is. I'll swap around the spire placement!
LightyGaming.com
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Can you type something about budget itemization? Belly Of the Beast are best option in your opinion?

Ideally I would use a 6l coil instead of belly although its harder to get triple blue with, I can add what stats would be best for what lots ect too
LightyGaming.com
hey buddy great build im level 52 and loving it. my question is how does this build work defensively? should i stack armor or evasion? you don't seem to have any nodes that boost either armor or evasion so i'm a bit confused about that!
Hey Lighty, great guide! What are you thoughts on starting marauder and going Iron Will Bladefall Totems instead of the added fire? In my experience, added fire adds less overall dmg than Iron Will, and you can get a lot more hp/armor starting as a marauder.
"
DigitalDecayz wrote:
Hey Lighty, great guide! What are you thoughts on starting marauder and going Iron Will Bladefall Totems instead of the added fire? In my experience, added fire adds less overall dmg than Iron Will, and you can get a lot more hp/armor starting as a marauder.

you can easily go marauder
"
Grayer wrote:
hey buddy great build im level 52 and loving it. my question is how does this build work defensively? should i stack armor or evasion? you don't seem to have any nodes that boost either armor or evasion so i'm a bit confused about that!

I dont spec into any global defensive's so your best bet is aim for Es/Ev gear to raise your effective life pool as high as possible. Your main defensive is being able to control your positioning and manually dodge anything.
LightyGaming.com
"
champ3n wrote:
"
DigitalDecayz wrote:

you can easily go marauder

Yeah that would work fine, just swap added fire for iron will and use a doon mainhand. Possibly even keep added fire/empower and run repentance gloves for global iron will.
LightyGaming.com
Why physical dmg rolls on gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info