(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
Boy, when it rains it pours. 2 beers for you

Look @ my blonde scion for a eye candy.

cheers mate
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty,

Just ripped @90 on flame totem so I thought i would give Bladefall totem a go.

I was wondering if there's a specific reason about you having eva gear(head/gloves) instead of armor, and if you are not using a Doryani's Invitation and a Lioneye's Remorse because they have potentially less life on them.

And lastly since i'm starting anew and have the choice, you mentionned in the video that starting witch might be "better", looking back on it do you think it would have been better to skip harrier and go witch, and if so what would you pick instead or what the build would look like ?

Cheers, and Happy New Year !
Last edited by Morggause on Dec 31, 2015, 9:48:02 PM
"
Morggause wrote:
Hi Lighty,

Just ripped @90 on flame totem so I thought i would give Bladefall totem a go.

I was wondering if there's a specific reason about you having eva gear(head/gloves) instead of armor, and if you are not using a Doryani's Invitation and a Lioneye's Remorse because they have potentially less life on them.

And lastly since i'm starting anew and have the choice, you mentionned in the video that starting witch might be "better", looking back on it do you think it would have been better to skip harrier and go witch, and if so what would you pick instead or what the build would look like ?

Cheers, and Happy New Year !

Starting as witch is rougher than the scion res route. Endgame witch is superior even for HC, maybe by 2-3 points at most. I wouldn't run doryani belt because I dont leech and the totems dying isn't much an issue. Lioneyes is ok but it cripples my mobility slightly and doesn't offer res, which is important to stay over ele weakness cap; in my case chaos res aswell.
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for this build, I thought it would be boring to play like double flame totem but I don't feel the same !
I'm having so much fun :D
I'm thinking about running this build with a Tabula Rasa. I was wondering why you spend 3 passive points on totem life. When I ran a SW totem build I never had issues with my totems dying, and if they did (to bosses) I would just recast them.
"
pernero wrote:
I'm thinking about running this build with a Tabula Rasa. I was wondering why you spend 3 passive points on totem life. When I ran a SW totem build I never had issues with my totems dying, and if they did (to bosses) I would just recast them.

The passive points are for the physical damage reduction and elemental res more than the life, in higher level maps where you have 0 or reduced mana regen replacing totems becomes a luxury; having them survive longer helps to mitigate this.
LightyGaming.com
"
Feignantise wrote:
Thanks for this build, I thought it would be boring to play like double flame totem but I don't feel the same !
I'm having so much fun :D

Glad your enjoying it, im having a pretty solid experience with it in HCT.
LightyGaming.com
How would be look your final tree for Witch?

You say final setup for Witch can be slighty better but as Witch we don'y have access for so many jewel spots... .

What about attack speed? Is it important for this build?
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Jan 4, 2016, 5:12:12 AM
What's your life/dps? Trying to decide if I should go crit witch for SC. I do enjoy tanky builds though.
"
jconaspree wrote:
What's your life/dps? Trying to decide if I should go crit witch for SC. I do enjoy tanky builds though.

Sitting at 6.7k life with 52k dps (total). I will go crit around 97-98, I dont want to sacrifice tankyness for it on hc
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info