(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Ty vm for the build. I enjoy totem builds.. playin only HC leagues. Atm 43k dps per totem lvl 82, 5,5k hp with belly. Any thoughts how to use kaom in this build? Or raise EHP? Coz i got as i said 5,5k.. but no block , nor evasion, nor acrobatics etc.. Yey, i know its totem buld, but still :)
And btw.. im running Clarity+HoA+Hatred without ANY aura nodes. Got 200 mana left with 80+ mana regen.
"
Daedris wrote:
And btw.. im running Clarity+HoA+Hatred without ANY aura nodes. Got 200 mana left with 80+ mana regen.

So are you running Enlighten then? Any mana nodes? I usually have less than 100 mana when I run that combo.
IGN: Opburst

Low lvl enlighten.. no mana nodes at all. 100+ mana regen. And now 71k dps per totem. 230 mana left.
"
Daedris wrote:
Low lvl enlighten.. no mana nodes at all. 100+ mana regen. And now 71k dps per totem. 230 mana left.

Would love to see gear/tree if possible.

I'm currently 96 and have followed Lighty's build - around 42k DPS per totem, 6.2kHP. Looking for improvements or suggestions.
"
Would love to see gear/tree if possible

Daedris' profile is public (thanks Daedris, always nice to examine other characters for build ideas). You can examine his characters to see his gear/tree.
And ye.. sometimes im not using maligaro's (profile may differs).
"
Daedris wrote:
Ty vm for the build. I enjoy totem builds.. playin only HC leagues. Atm 43k dps per totem lvl 82, 5,5k hp with belly. Any thoughts how to use kaom in this build? Or raise EHP? Coz i got as i said 5,5k.. but no block , nor evasion, nor acrobatics etc.. Yey, i know its totem buld, but still :)

yeah, your build heavily favors damage over survivability it seems. Getting that extra wand instead of shield, and then most of your jewels in build don't have life on them, but more dps stats, which is great, but won't help you against burst in high tier maps if that is the route you choose to go. You basically went the crit route with a high emphasis on damage jewels. Good damage, just hope you don't get hit :p

should also be noted you can avoid mana nodes/mana reserved nodes and run auras due to the mana on gear and the % max mana increase on your neck, without either one of those it wouldn't be possible so a niche gear setup is required.

Last edited by Neflak on Jan 31, 2016, 3:01:14 PM
Hello, the build is awesome. If anyone has got mana problem I suggest casting Rallying Cry to have 9 seconds boost of mana reg and Phys Dmg to Bladefall( 1000 DPS average increasment).
Last edited by Fariel on Feb 2, 2016, 5:16:35 AM
Thanks Lighty for a cool build , what would be the suggested gear for the crit. witch variation ? anyone else tried it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info