(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Ler wrote:
Enjoy.

LOLwut?!?!?

Dude... spell it out.

Why is your build better? More DPS? More life? Safer? Why is the OP build "garbage"?

Oh, and congratulations on completing 10 challenges! Much more than you've done in any other league.

Edit:
Congratulations on clearing Dark Forest. That's quite an accomplishment. I remeber when I first cleared that map at level 72 - wow was I happy!
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 17, 2016, 3:57:25 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Ler wrote:
Enjoy.

LOLwut?!?!?

Dude... spell it out.

Why is your build better? More DPS? More life? Safer? Why is the OP build "garbage"?

Oh, and congratulations on completing 10 challenges! Much more than you've done in any other league.

Edit:
Congratulations on clearing Dark Forest. That's quite an accomplishment. I remeber when I first cleared that map at level 72 - wow was I happy!

Just go and play SC, kk thx bye.
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
"
Ler wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Ler wrote:
Enjoy.

LOLwut?!?!?

Dude... spell it out.

Edit:

Just go and play SC, kk thx bye.

So, I see that because you are unable to defend your build, which is not the same as lighty's, with actual information, you choose to attempt to insult hankinsohl and in the process insult all softcore players by insinuating that softcore consists only of bad players and that he should go join them. I saw your video of your build and I fail to see how 5.2k effective hp is higher than 6.967K effective hp and how only 9k dps per totem is greater than 28.2k dps per totem. Also, how is a T8 map impressive at all? I can do T8 maps after less than a day of playing spending only around 10-15 chaos to obtain my gear. Also, how exactly did you determine that you are #3 hardcore duelist? Have you seen every other build ever made on a duelist in hardcore and you have higher dps and life pools than they do and are able to clear faster and safer than they are? Have a great time being mediocre good sir. Peace. Love. Robots. <3
Hey is there a reason you don't use spell echo? It seems to be incredibly good while leveling
"
Habitatt wrote:
Hey is there a reason you don't use spell echo? It seems to be incredibly good while leveling

Spell Echo does not work with Spell Totems - this is by design.

You can test this yourself by swapping Spell Echo in and out of your links. If you look at the Bladefall icon on your cast bar you'll see that swapping SE in and out has no effect on the displayed stats. In particular the stats do not say, "Spell repeats an additional time."
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 19, 2016, 9:52:13 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Habitatt wrote:

Spell Echo does not work with Spell Totems - this is by design.

You can test this yourself by swapping Spell Echo in and out of your links. If you look at the Bladefall icon on your cast bar you'll see that swapping SE in and out has no effect on the displayed stats. In particular the stats do not say, "Spell repeats an additional time."

Well that explains it. No wonder leveling with just casting bladefall is so much faster. Thanks
My condolences

When I saw "RIP vid" note I thought You were dead by some lighting thorns or some other sh.. . But not like that... .

Hope to see You soon with new build :)
ever thought of using Phase in one of the CWDT, maybe instead of chain?

Was also curious if you had tried out the CWDT at different levels or why you just chose to keep them at level 1? I just got done doing a duel flame totem marauder with self cast enduring cry and 9 CWDT/11 immortal cry, so I was just curious if you'd done any testing or how you came to decide on the level to leave it at.

Great build, got it to 50 in a night, didn't really start to pick up until the 40s when I got 2nd totem.

Last edited by Neflak on Jan 20, 2016, 6:51:06 PM
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
My condolences

When I saw "RIP vid" note I thought You were dead by some lighting thorns or some other sh.. . But not like that... .

Hope to see You soon with new build :)

+1
Anyone know if this does more dmg with bloodmagic and a clearmind jewel or auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info