(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Unk_Particle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
I've been running an Iron Will-based version of this build. I tried incorporating Righteous Fire into the mix, but didn't like it.

Anyhow, I'm doing 35K dps per totem with really non-optimal gear (rings and jewels could use a lot of work).

Kinda nice verion :)

Can I ask how it going when you play solo? Which Maps you already done with such, a high armor?

Thanks.

I'm in scrubcore... er, softcore so I've focused on DPS to this point. I've got only 4.8K health but will end up with a bit over 6K eventually (I really need better rings and jewels and I'll be grabbing health nodes for all future levels).

If I were playing in hardcore I'd use this same setup but would take life first, saving the DPS nodes in the witch area for later levels.

Anyhow, mapping is a breeze at least thus far, though I've only run T11 to this point. However, I made this character with the goal of completing all the challenges and I fully expect that it'll be more than capable.

My armor is 47% mitigation with dual doons but I can swap in Lioneyes to boost it a bit (52%) though I've never had occasion to do so. I've just enough armor so that mobs like devourers or plummeting ursa are no problem.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 11, 2016, 7:57:32 PM
Fantastic guide Lighty as usual, just wanted to give you a shout out - currently 90 on THC and loving it.

I had one question regarding Gems as I near the 'golden' 91 where everything dings Level 20. My question is what is the 'priority' to flipping? I currently have a 20/20 Bladefall (lucky purchase) and two Bladefalls in my offhand about to ding 20, so obviously flip those then aim for 21? With regards to support gems (which I don't have spares leveling of) what would you do personally?

Thanks again!
Am I missing something.............with Clarity/Hatred/HoA and the Sovreignty ring, there's not enough mana to cast totems...or if there is, barely any after that.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Am I missing something.............with Clarity/Hatred/HoA and the Sovreignty ring, there's not enough mana to cast totems...or if there is, barely any after that.

Whats the level of your char, what gear do you have ?
While leveling i used only 2 auras.
At a certain time u have enough mana + mana reg to sustain chain casting totems.
Now at lvl 88 i have 345 mana left with 195 mana reg. Thats enough even for halfreg maps.
Last edited by Maggsi on Jan 13, 2016, 1:37:22 AM
Hey guys,

what do you think is the better option for a 5L Chest - Added Fire or Concentrated Effect?

Thank you for this post! I am not the world's best PoE player, having died probably ten times between levels 40-52. Tonight for the first time ever I managed to hit 60. I like this quite a bit more than flame totem because it looks cooler and has huge AoE. I can only imagine how good this will be if I manage to get decent gear before dying.

Thanks again - probably nobody is at all impressed but I'm very happy to finally ding 60.
"
VeePow wrote:
Thank you for this post! I am not the world's best PoE player, having died probably ten times between levels 40-52. Tonight for the first time ever I managed to hit 60. I like this quite a bit more than flame totem because it looks cooler and has huge AoE. I can only imagine how good this will be if I manage to get decent gear before dying.

Thanks again - probably nobody is at all impressed but I'm very happy to finally ding 60.

Everyone has their first time to ding 60, it's still a great accomplishment haha. Some people play a lot with friends, aura bots, or are naturally "good" per say at min-maxing or avoiding danger. Others who haven't played HC arpg's may take quite a while to learn, especially since it's a complex game. But it's definitely the cat's pajamas once you learn. Grats ^^
good build idea even due your skill tree is garbage and could be done million times better :(
Sad to see such builds being seen as "good".
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
"
Maggsi wrote:
"
ElPuppet wrote:

Whats the level of your char, what gear do you have ?
While leveling i used only 2 auras.
At a certain time u have enough mana + mana reg to sustain chain casting totems.
Now at lvl 88 i have 345 mana left with 195 mana reg. Thats enough even for halfreg maps.

I have roughly 300 mana with 135 per totem cast its enough to map with without issue, even in -60% regen. I often carry a mana flask in harsh regen maps to help aswell.
LightyGaming.com
"
Sensylis wrote:
Hey guys,

what do you think is the better option for a 5L Chest - Added Fire or Concentrated Effect?

conc effect given the more multiplier and the aoe reduction doesn't seem to be much an issue given bladefalls cast pattern.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info