(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

This is the safest build i've played for a long time.

Lvl 69 so far, got my 6L armour now and the damage skyrocketed.
Gems are between lvl 16 and 19 and dps per totem is already at 26.363 dps ( only with Ash + Hatred ).

Abolutely amazing, really enjoying it.

You're right, this will be nerfed. :(

Thank you, Lighty !
Last edited by Maggsi on Jan 9, 2016, 10:48:06 PM
"
Maggsi wrote:
This is the safest build i've played for a long time.

Lvl 69 so far, got my 6L armour now and the damage skyrocketed.
Gems are between lvl 16 and 19 and dps per totem is already at 26.363 dps ( only with Ash + Hatred ).

Abolutely amazing, really enjoying it.

You're right, this will be nerfed. :(

Thank you, Lighty !

can you link your gear? im also lvl 69 but only have 5k dps per totem, lol! although i do have only a 4 link. dont think even a 6link would boost my damage that much though
Here is my gear, Grayer. Lvl 77 so far and with lvl 18-19 gems damage is 28k per totem.
I'm really excited.

Spoiler

Last edited by Maggsi on Jan 12, 2016, 12:56:36 PM
"
Maggsi wrote:
Here is my gear, Grayer. Lvl 77 so far and with lvl 18-19 gems damage is 28k per totem.
I'm really excited.

Spoiler

I cant see how u reach up to 28k per totem allready... In meanwhile i'm lvl 84 and all my gems are lvl 19, i have a decent wand and yet i have 20k per totem thats 8K difference while all my gems are 19 and urs are 18-19. Also all my gems are all quality 14+

Are u using jewels or?
Last edited by Maggsi on Jan 11, 2016, 2:23:08 AM
"
Maggsi wrote:

and here my passives with jewels

Jewels don't show up in passive tree links like this; jewel nodes appear as empty sockets.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 11, 2016, 3:50:00 AM
Ok, here are the jewels :)
I've been running an Iron Will-based version of this build. I tried incorporating Righteous Fire into the mix, but didn't like it.

Anyhow, I'm doing 35K dps per totem with really non-optimal gear (rings and jewels could use a lot of work).

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Bladefall totems are a blast
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 11, 2016, 9:03:39 AM
I decided to run this build to complete some talisman challenges and so far it's proving to be a very nice build! I've managed to kill merci malachai, twinned bosses so far up to tier 11 and I just killed atziri with this too in a 5L.

Here is my current gear I'm using in the THC league:

My life total is at 6,135 and I currently have 21.9k damage per totem.

Thanks for the build! :)
"
hankinsohl wrote:
I've been running an Iron Will-based version of this build. I tried incorporating Righteous Fire into the mix, but didn't like it.

Anyhow, I'm doing 35K dps per totem with really non-optimal gear (rings and jewels could use a lot of work).

Kinda nice verion :)

Can I ask how it going when you play solo? Which Maps you already done with such, a high armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info