[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Hi Legasi,

i've been playing this build the last two days, from level 1 to level 81, and it's simply amazing. Leveling with self cast can be boring, but with just a tabula and scorching ray - cwc - firestorm is fun and satisfying.

I would like to try recording some videos for you, if you want to give me a list of maps you want me to run, some mods, or something else, i appreciate it.

At the moment i'm farming mid tier maps, of course, but in these days i might be in high tier maps, uber labs, atziri and, if i get a bit luck, pale court and shaper.
Anyone running this in the end game of Breach? Kinda having a hard time wrapping my head around how it runs with only 45% conversion.
"
edov93 wrote:
Hi Legasi,

i've been playing this build the last two days, from level 1 to level 81, and it's simply amazing. Leveling with self cast can be boring, but with just a tabula and scorching ray - cwc - firestorm is fun and satisfying.

I would like to try recording some videos for you, if you want to give me a list of maps you want me to run, some mods, or something else, i appreciate it.

At the moment i'm farming mid tier maps, of course, but in these days i might be in high tier maps, uber labs, atziri and, if i get a bit luck, pale court and shaper.

Hey man, can u unhide ur char's or post your gear so far
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
"
edov93 wrote:
Hi Legasi,

Eyo, glad you're enjoying it!

Feel free to record whatever you like. Most interesting to watch are is surely the "special" content, such as Atziri, Uber lab, and later Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Hall of Grandmasters, Pale Council and whatnot. Some Sarn Arena or 1 vs 1 footage might be nice too. Or just some afking in hordes of trashmobs in very hard rolled high maps if you're playing ZO version. A Gorge "speed"run to show of the general playstyle would also be cool.

You don't have to do all of those, pretty sure other people can record other stuff, just do as much as you like! If you do post something, please specify your character level and build version, and how much you invested in gear :)
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Hey Legasi, just wanted to say good job on the build. I am a softcore player, but wanted to try a tanking CI build this league and this one has been amazing so far.
I don't like the entire CWDT curse setup you going. Would something like ball lightning curse on hit double curses work? Or is there a better alternative? I know I can try to corrupt some gloves for level 12 temp chains, but that seems a huge longshot.
"
Legasi wrote:
"
edov93 wrote:
Hi Legasi,

Eyo, glad you're enjoying it!

Feel free to record whatever you like. Most interesting to watch are is surely the "special" content, such as Atziri, Uber lab, and later Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Hall of Grandmasters, Pale Council and whatnot. Some Sarn Arena or 1 vs 1 footage might be nice too. Or just some afking in hordes of trashmobs in very hard rolled high maps if you're playing ZO version. A Gorge "speed"run to show of the general playstyle would also be cool.

You don't have to do all of those, pretty sure other people can record other stuff, just do as much as you like! If you do post something, please specify your character level and build version, and how much you invested in gear :)

Thanks for trusting me! :)

I've unlocked my character tab.

As you can see, i'm currently running with a 5L IM, facetanking every mid tier map boss, working on a 6L IM.

Here my char stats

Defensive
Spoiler

Offense
Spoiler

Unuffed Controlled Destruction

CD + Flame Golem + Elemental Overload

Unbuffed Conc Effect

Conc Effect + Flame Golem + EO

Conc Effect + Flame Golem + EO + Malediction

These stats are after 3 days new char in breach league. I'll keep updated my stats here as i level up.

Havn't done Uber lab yet.
Have done some 1v1 and it's kinda fun. People flee after few deaths.
At this moment, i spent 12c on energy from within jewel (after selling one with lower %es for 18c), 13c for the consuming dark dagger and 25c for IM 5L.

"
Behold wrote:
I don't like the entire CWDT curse setup you going. Would something like ball lightning curse on hit double curses work? Or is there a better alternative? I know I can try to corrupt some gloves for level 12 temp chains, but that seems a huge longshot.

Trust me, those cwdt setup is really, really nice. You are an incredible facetank, you take hits, spam cwdt, regen es fast, cast another cwdt, regen es faster.
Last edited by edov93 on Dec 13, 2016, 10:18:37 AM
Question 1:

If we are using Chayula for stun immunity, would it make sense to take the spell damage path to travel out of the Witch start area, instead of Practical Application? 1 skill point cost for 42% increase spell damage and -20 dex.

Question 2:

Which chaos damage wheel should we prioritize, Corruption or Atrophy?

Question 3:

Are there any modifications you would make to this build for hardcore? I am level 90 HC breach and loving the build (not using VP version), but more defense is always welcome.

Question 4:

Any thoughts on taking Scion jewel socket -> Intuitive Leap? The 0.7% life regen might be nice on hardcore. You can lose 3x nodes to make up for it (+10 strength, Curse Cast Speed, 10% curse duration) and come out with 0.7% life regen plus the ability to take 10% area damage and the 5% area size nodes. Could lose a second curse duration for +1 skill point, also. I guess it comes down to: is 0.7% life regen better than 5% curse effect? I'm having second thoughts on access to area size or area damage being worth.
Last edited by Gyrator on Dec 13, 2016, 8:27:23 PM
Playing on this in breach hc. Looks good as cheap uner lab farmer, and not so slow in maps as expected. May be because good in breaches.
Last edited by StoryOff on Dec 13, 2016, 7:17:33 PM
hiya guys i am following the 97 curse overload build and using elemental overload in my build does it make my shield crit chance for spells pointless if so i can sell it and get different one thanks

Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Dec 14, 2016, 4:54:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info