[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Saw this page last night and decided to switch spark caster over to firestorm, as it didn't perform well enough with breach clear. I already immediately used Wither CwC without the conversion while levelling, it just feels... a lot more fun than standard firestorm cast. Faster? I dunno. I think the clear visual indication by the purple ring makes it 999999x easier for me to see where I'm actually casting (as you know breach is a TOTAL MESS). Plus wither can be casted anywhere unlike most other channeling which is great.

Luckily the dagger is quite cheap, still gonna farm a couple more chaos to get one. Only just played two days so far, lack of currency...
Is there any gameplay video of this? Wanted to see what the fight looks like or does it just look like a normal firestorm build
Is the gear section still up to date besides the chest gem setup? Got directed here from this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h836r/deathless_cast_while_channelling_vs_shaper/?sort=confidence
The guy opted for a second consuming dark.
Last edited by Lailoske on Dec 8, 2016, 11:14:02 PM
"
Lailoske wrote:
Is the gear section still up to date besides the chest gem setup? Got directed here from this reddit post:
The guy opted for a second consuming dark.

For softcore it might be viable. Wouldn't do it on Hardcore though. Lot of defense to give up. The damage is sweet though.
I have a few questions, hope you can answer them :D

Firstly, I am still debating between whirling blades and shield charge as both can be used for fortify and both are fast enough. But I cant really find anything good as to when to consider which skill. Have you tested both of them?

Secondly, is chayulas eye just a nice thing to have? Do you have any problems with stun without it even in tougher boss fights or hords of monsters like in breaches? Because if so, the amulet with life regen looks pretty neat.

I am really liking the build and the idea behind it, thanks for creating the guide :)

PS: Elreon rings are amazing, two of them and i have zero cost on 5-Link wither with firestorm :O
More updates!

- optimized the gem setup
- made the level 3 Wither thing default to avoid confusion
- added up to date snapshots of standard gear
- further optimized the skilltree, updated all trees

My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Dec 9, 2016, 11:46:17 AM
"
neverland110 wrote:
I have a few questions, hope you can answer them :D

Firstly, I am still debating between whirling blades and shield charge as both can be used for fortify and both are fast enough. But I cant really find anything good as to when to consider which skill. Have you tested both of them?

Secondly, is chayulas eye just a nice thing to have? Do you have any problems with stun without it even in tougher boss fights or hords of monsters like in breaches? Because if so, the amulet with life regen looks pretty neat.

I am really liking the build and the idea behind it, thanks for creating the guide :)

PS: Elreon rings are amazing, two of them and i have zero cost on 5-Link wither with firestorm :O

- I have not tested shield charge on this build. It's based on movement speed, and good ms boots with high energy shield are hard to get. So WB is the easier option

- EoC is an option, but I personally prefer the stats of a rare amulet. I do not have any noticable problem with stuns, my character has over 90% stun avoidance and some increased stun recovery. Being stunned is generally less of a problem than with other builds because the firestorms are still there and leeching for you.

- You're welcome :)

- True, but using a level 3 Wither gem is even easier^^
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
-nvm-
Last edited by xonedl on Dec 9, 2016, 4:57:14 PM
Hey im leveling up so I can use this build and I was checking the tree out. I was wondering if I should still pick up the cast speed nodes right of the witch since we're cwc now
I'm levelling it pretty easily with firestorm until 38, then scorching ray CWC firestorm on a 3L lifesprig, it's really faster than selfcast. Following the standard tree, witch area then Templar, and coming for scion duration nodes.
Nice guide BTW, can't wait the endgame.
Answers about dual consuming dark Legasi ?

See ya boys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info