2.1 Conta/Ess Drain = The Purple Puragu : cheap and effective Atziri killer/mapper (SC/HC)

It seems like going for 6l +2 staff is the best option.
All comes down to cost efficiency of 6l +2 staff compared to divinarius+(second divinarius or bino's, if it works). It is still easier to get 6l staff than 6l carcass I think, especially since you would want to get carcass as soon as possible.
How would your tree look if you took fatal toxins ?

I'm not sure if going all the way to templar area is worth it. You could get a lot of defensive and life nodes near duelist and then get dirty techniques and even IR if you geared for it.

"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
How would your tree look if you took fatal toxins ?

I'm not sure if going all the way to templar area is worth it. You could get a lot of defensive and life nodes near duelist and then get dirty techniques and even IR if you geared for it.

Right now i would say the tree would be kinfa similar to what i have now. A few more lvls and some mana regen on gear and i will try to remove some points here and there to reach the 6 SP i need for fatal toxins.

It might and will evovle though as i play the build more and get used to the mechanics, especially as it s the first time i play around using poison.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
im trying this build as well but with MoM and clarity for defense. but i cant get enough manareg to make MoM strong enough. but im kinda afraid going ES because i feel like im gettin chainstunned with ES everytime i play with it.
does some1 has a helping advice?
Very fun build. I went pure life and have a belly of the beast on. Probably will switch to carcass as soon as I can get one. My question is how can you tell how much the poison is helping. I have it in my 5th link and want to go for fatal toxins but I wish there was a way to tell the effectiveness of poison. Not familiar with the mechanics of it very much.
"
smurdock wrote:
Very fun build. I went pure life and have a belly of the beast on. Probably will switch to carcass as soon as I can get one. My question is how can you tell how much the poison is helping. I have it in my 5th link and want to go for fatal toxins but I wish there was a way to tell the effectiveness of poison. Not familiar with the mechanics of it very much.

The daamage of poison can be calculate but it doesn't appear on the tooltip. The only way to see what it does is to try.
Find a boss with enough HP like Vaal, Dom or Atziri and compare your damage when you spam a few ED on hit and the difference should be huge.
any idea of how ur tree is gonna look after u include fatal toxins ?
"
sporter26 wrote:
any idea of how ur tree is gonna look after u include fatal toxins ?

"

Right now i would say the tree would be kinfa similar to what i have now. A few more lvls and some mana regen on gear and i will try to remove some points here and there to reach the 6 SP i need for fatal toxins.

It might and will evovle though as i play the build more and get used to the mechanics, especially as it s the first time i play around using poison.
Last edited by Kagari on Dec 21, 2015, 4:45:05 AM
I'll update the guide as i just dropped a bino and did a few tests. Spoiler alert: BiS insanity.
Bow would you build essence drain purely for single target. Lets say you have 0 problems with trash, but need biggest single target dmg?
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info