2.1 Conta/Ess Drain = The Purple Puragu : cheap and effective Atziri killer/mapper (SC/HC)

So with changes in 2.2 this build got kicked in the balls on normal skilltree? I mean nerf for poison gem, fatal toxins...still worth with new ascendandy classes?
"
pyroisback wrote:
So with changes in 2.2 this build got kicked in the balls on normal skilltree? I mean nerf for poison gem, fatal toxins...still worth with new ascendandy classes?

The build took a blow to single-target DPS due to the overall poison nerf, but it should still function just fine.

Trickster appears to be the only viable ascendancy class for this build if you're running shadow, going into Patient Reaper, Ghost Dance and Shade Form.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I used a modified version of this build to beat Izaro at level 37 (started the lab at 35, finished at 37).

My major modification was to take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. I like those two passives. It also fits well with the Trickster Ascendancy class I picked after the lab.

My tree at level 37:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBbUOSA-rES8TbRQJFr8ZiiLqJIsmiCaVKwowcTpCPLZLeFVLXfJh4mJaaoxw1HaCjb-XBqLZsNi00bVItzC748M6xKLIDMgU1CPXxNo73ajfmOjW62P1b_mk_ro=

I have a Tabula Rasa I bought from Carido which is a big help. The boots (also from Carido) aid with traps avoidance -- it's good to have 20-30% additional movement speed.

I just linked the pieces with the 3 main skill gems for this build. I'm also running Arctic Armour and Flame Dash (helps pop around in lab).
Last edited by Kozikuru on Mar 7, 2016, 9:38:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info