The Winter Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

Late to the party. Can someone tell me if there's any mtx that's exclusive to the winter boxes? Or all mtx can be bought outside of these winter boxes? I don't like lottery boxes :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Cool.
WTB: ability to easily organize MTX tabs -_-

Don't suppose I could talk you or somebody else who got Arctic set parts into posting a screenshot of the helm/gloves/boots (ideally all 3 but any of them would do) paired with Icetomb (since it has that nice 3d art and ice effect now)? If you do, please throw a PM my way.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Jerle wrote:
Late to the party. Can someone tell me if there's any mtx that's exclusive to the winter boxes? Or all mtx can be bought outside of these winter boxes? I don't like lottery boxes :p

Watch for 'exclusive' on the top left: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62uUqb98svE
Well..i spent over 2k worth of points and managed to only get the boots and gloves of the set, wish i could sell off the doubles of all the other stuff i have extra of.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
18 boxes , 0 armor parts, sad :(

3 snow + 5 crystals +

Last edited by Beaviz on Dec 16, 2015, 10:15:04 PM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Well..i spent over 2k worth of points and managed to only get the boots and gloves of the set, wish i could sell off the doubles of all the other stuff i have extra of.

You and me both.
Is there any guarantee these will return next Winter, with all said mtx?

Sorry to say but this feels like an incredible money grab.
I would rather buy the armor set or exclusive items for Winter Separately than gamble on something I cannot giveaway to other players.

Edit: Judging by the video, it seems that only the Snow hideout decoration, Ice crystal Decoration, and Northern Lights Fireworks are exclusive. Can someone from GGG confirm?
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Dec 16, 2015, 10:31:23 PM
"
AluynB wrote:

no pets and not the whole armor set, im afraid to buy more xD

I am about 5k points in and I haven't seen an armor.

E:...
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Dec 16, 2015, 10:28:49 PM
Always wanted 3 extra Storm Cloud Arctic Armour effects! ......
IGN : @Xis_
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Cool.

Icy what you did there.

WTB Baby Yeti/Wampa Pet
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info