The Winter Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

"
Chris wrote:
This is a temporary display issue related to the shop server being overloaded - the guys are working on fixing it!

So, you are raking in the cash hand over fist right now. This is a good thing.
"
Chris wrote:

This is a temporary display issue related to the shop server being overloaded - the guys are working on fixing it!

You understand that im complaning just to be able to buy more Box...

Hahahaha
IGN: GallathCoC
Purchased a box and it took points but didnt give me a box, scamaz.
Last edited by OwnaGeJuiCe on Dec 16, 2015, 9:23:37 PM
That amulet looks underwhelming as hell. I don't think a single person likes the 1000pt reward being an amulet, but at least the previous ones have been somewhat interesting and build enabling. This one looks like a typical direct-to-vendor unique.

Bring back 3d art prizes and the old reward thresholds.
That arctic armour looks so sick! Not to mention those pets, I need those pets! ^_^
Last edited by Toastz on Dec 16, 2015, 9:24:52 PM
The Arctic Skull is so worth it, so beautiful, epic package!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Fuck me, really? Will never be buying another mystery box, I already had Stormcloud AA now I have 3.
IGN @dime
Well, ggg, I very much like that you have put in some animals native to where I live and I am pumped to try to get them. But! But, I am bummed that I will have 15 ice crowns before I acquire them! ;)
"
dime wrote:

Fuck me, really? Will never be buying another mystery box, I already had Stormcloud AA now I have 3.
Only one northern lights per box or does it come with 10 ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Only one northern lights per box or does it come with 10 ?

It comes as a stack of ten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info