PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Winter Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

"
Wait, so these boxes are the only way to get some of these microtransations? Not sure I like the idea of that at all. I don't like RNG when spending my money.

No, "we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale."
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I learned my lesson on the ember boxes :\. Much rather see the northern lights as a hideout decoration rather than a consumable.

----

We could REALLY use the ability to sort our MTX tabs
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Dec 16, 2015, 9:19:04 PM
"
Antilogy wrote:
I lost all mtx point for in-game purchases. Still have them on the website though.

Same as me...

I sent them a email to support
IGN: GallathCoC

<3
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Gallath wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:
I lost all mtx point for in-game purchases. Still have them on the website though.

Same as me...

Me as well.
"
"
Gallath wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:

Same as me...

Me as well.

This is a temporary display issue related to the shop server being overloaded - the guys are working on fixing it!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Wait, so these boxes are the only way to get some of these microtransations? Not sure I like the idea of that at all. I don't like RNG when spending my money.

No, "we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale."

Thanks. Just caught that myself aster reading it again. Though, the wording could have been formulated a tad better to begin with.
Got 4, will most likely buy even more.
"
Chris wrote:
This is a temporary display issue related to the shop server being overloaded - the guys are working on fixing it!

Thank you for the update!
Corrupted my GGPK... thanks update
Intel i7 6700K @ 4 GHz
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200
ASRock Z170 OC Formula LGA 1151 Intel Z170
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info