(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
redwingsoh wrote:
I need some serious advice. This is my first character on this game. I am level 78 but that was due to grinding with a group. All the gear you all are using is too expensive for me. I am doing tier 1 maps solo and the bosses kill me all the time. I have no survive-ability. Any help would be appreciated. Just to clear maps would be awesome.

get tempest bow the upgraded storm cloud bow, and buy four link lioneyes vision chest and make sure to cap resist
When should I grab acrobatics/phase acrobatics?
"
Sterisk wrote:
When should I grab acrobatics/phase acrobatics?

I say when u get 4.5k life
@Rhoa378 I was finally able to remake my passive tree..

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICALEBAF695gW1CC4NjT7PWhpW-hmOvoBuPSaVIXYj0yP2JP1gQ3cHKlsPq0d-MHwx-iSLhxM51L02QzZlTUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7JykXfJbryoLcFJirL6nbIxvJ4nTdcvqYnb3efbNmH11fyuMNobOh3ZVS2HijX2Nfo9g2-fDM5pqnaqgn2wItMWv67vjeu8FLcEzwuzEonTt02_Tfi5T45_nVNrB8YpDMe2D7g7vevzF_rr_3lsmGo2XBha_7T831I2_m41l03FDE9pTz2lO2rGtwjpCf_uDCcDjS1fxs2-eykpfsITFm7XDOoTZGo_22vsJGYrUI0t43agwcaXLDPI=

I dumped the Life and Energy shield mastery circle as well as arcing blows and the points needed to get there. Which in total was 9 points with these 9 points I was able to grab 3 jewel sockets.. It makes perfect sense these 9 points initially give us 54% more damage and 20% more life. 3 Jewels and the points you need to take to get to them gives us:
3x7% life
3x16% lightning damage
3x12% projectile damage
2x4% projectile damage
2x3% attack speed

Which translates in a total life gain of 21% so +1% and 92% damage increase so a gain of +38% and a gain of 6% attack speed and that is only if you use "cheap 1ex" jewels which are triple state if you go full retard like me and buy cheap 1ex jewels and yolo exalt them and get lucky twice like I did we're talking about a neet gain of 58%. And I mean if we are realistic if you get +7% life on all the other 3 jewel sockets you're able to grab as well you're looking at an easy 6k life with good gear without using Koam's. Granted for the new content you'll still need to use Koam's but for Uber Lab and Uber Atziri you won't need it. It's just that going that way is not something one can do right of the start. It really shouldn't even be concidered before level 90 in my opinion. By then you got a) hopefully enough currency to afford it and b) enough passive points in the tree to even be able to grab all these jewels:)
added a video of chimera fight
hmm... thinking of what video to post today.. what videos would u guys be interested in?
Why do you use added lightning over added chaos? Isn't added chaos more chaos damage?
"
BearMauling wrote:
Why do you use added lightning over added chaos? Isn't added chaos more chaos damage?

i have of elemental damage to weapon nodes, therefore it get boosted a lot more than chaos
hey

I started playing poe this league and I've been using your build and I like it a lot, great guide for beginners like me.

I have a question regarding your gem setup. You don't have any mobility skill in your gem setup and I really like my blink arrow :D. Do you not need it? Can I somehow change your current gem setup to fit in the blink arrow or should I drop it?
"
Wan wrote:
hey

I started playing poe this league and I've been using your build and I like it a lot, great guide for beginners like me.

I have a question regarding your gem setup. You don't have any mobility skill in your gem setup and I really like my blink arrow :D. Do you not need it? Can I somehow change your current gem setup to fit in the blink arrow or should I drop it?

i do have blink arrow in my gem set up, i should include that in the guide, i just though that people would get it eventually. haha, ill will check my guide tomorrow when i have time and will update the gem set up.

But im glad you're liking the guide and that its helpfu for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info