(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
gotteshand wrote:

Intigrated it into the build now works perfectly fine with LA @ 87% crit chance. Finally able to spam LA now due to getting the mana back straight away. Another upside is the int on it allowed me to get better rings (double cript chance rings..) with high ele rolls and flat lighting damage. Also it makes respecing into the life node circle unnesseary really the 5,8k life with the old tree. Seems to me that just going for 7% life / 12% projectile / 16% lighting / 10% damage only problem is getting them so far managed to get 2 and each cost me 3 ex+;( but with 4 jewels that you get thats 28% life for way less points then that respect you did for life.. add the fact that each also gives a flat 38% damage there is no competition..

i am currently saving up for the gloves, and i should be able to get one next week, then we'll see how it goes.
Can I do it with Raider?
I'm currently leveling around 70s and i have some mana problems for BR on bosses. How can you do continous damage?
And how can you fullfill the int requirements?
"
Awoorasjba wrote:
Can I do it with Raider?

yes, its even better with raider (imo) it just depeneds what you are looking for in build.
raider is unmatched for mapping clearspeed, while struggles a bit vs bossess
: i did uber lab, atziri no problem but from time to time (once in ~8-10 hours of playing) i rip to some nasty bossess which were introtuced in this patch (especially with good map affix).

here is my tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgYjCC4Kmw2ND6sRLxLxFr8XJhmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgrCi1NL3IwfDH6Nj031DnUPs9B0EMxSn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWuQbIxuPW-ecFJ1y3b3dwd463qEexR9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGm42btZyknaqgn6Gkpcun1Kiiqviv67VIu-O9Nr3mvoC-p7_VwTPB2MMzwzrEospKzZjQrdN-1CPh2-Of5wrnVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevzF_rr-yP_e

main diffrence with raider is that you need to focus on frenzy charges + evasion - that way with qotf i managed to get ~280 movespeed fullbuffed constantly (300+ when i swap to shield)
to achieve that you need qotf, jade flask, silver flask, quicksilver flask , +90-100% eva affix in one flask and +25-30 movespeed affix. and some 1.5k+ eva //+dex shield swap (helps in towns//backtracking)

going that way (focus on movespeed//ias and less on life) provides untmatched mapping speed (currently running (50iq//~200iir//280movespeed) for maps 1-10 tier and i focus mostly on it now (to get 20lvl//20q gems - levelling gems is unaffected by exp penalty) then i will probably revert to "slower" version but more safe which i was using to get uber lab done + unlock higher tier atlas maps + levelling to 90

this version here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgUtBiMILgqbDY0PqxEvEvEWvxcmGYoZjh9BIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCsKLU0uUy9yMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7Bh4mKsZU1rkGyMbydvnnBSdO11y3b3dwd6hHrvexR9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfoaSly6fUr-u1SLvjvTa95r6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospKzZjQrdNv037UI9rB4dvjn-cK51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73r8xf66_sj_3g==

it provides better life (currently 4.4k) and better leech (vitality void) but the price is less ias and movespeed

"
Lodamar wrote:
I'm currently leveling around 70s and i have some mana problems for BR on bosses. How can you do continous damage?

easiest way is to go atiziri gloves (life is easy for rich people XD)
but assuming ur not swimming in currency then best option is to get +30 int node (just for levelling) and then focus on getting lapis amulet with int + other desirable affix (that way you can get +60 int with 1 piece of gear)
it also depends on your tree but generally voltaxic la builds needs to get around 80 int from gear to run wrath lvl 20 (even more if you lucky and get 21)

mana problems could be solved by atziri gloves and + 4% mana leech from vitality void cluster, for levelling its best to use essence sap until you reach dps good enough to run 4% mana leech only (then you regret essence sap)

Last edited by soilwork3r on Sep 24, 2016, 5:42:47 AM
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
gotteshand wrote:

Intigrated it into the build now works perfectly fine with LA @ 87% crit chance. Finally able to spam LA now due to getting the mana back straight away. Another upside is the int on it allowed me to get better rings (double cript chance rings..) with high ele rolls and flat lighting damage. Also it makes respecing into the life node circle unnesseary really the 5,8k life with the old tree. Seems to me that just going for 7% life / 12% projectile / 16% lighting / 10% damage only problem is getting them so far managed to get 2 and each cost me 3 ex+;( but with 4 jewels that you get thats 28% life for way less points then that respect you did for life.. add the fact that each also gives a flat 38% damage there is no competition..

i am currently saving up for the gloves, and i should be able to get one next week, then we'll see how it goes.

Trust me they are well worth it... Finally got 40% LA damage on my Rat's Nest.. But then I realized I could have 15% reduced mana reserve on Wrath and now I want that:) Because that will allow me to run HoT, Wrath and Arctic Armor. Which would push my pys damage midigation up to 33%:) Like that 15% on Rat's would equal 3 passive points spent on aura nodes while the 40% LA damage only equals one jewel.

My current gear...

All thats left is 2x Lv4 Enlighten's and 15% less reserve on Rat's Nest:) Doubt I'll get better rings/amulet/belt/boots anways~_~.. Though I've started crafting ilvl 84 Diamond rings with Shrieking Essence of Scorn's. 18% Crit multiplier on Diamond rings is too damn good to not try..

Ideally would be 30% implicit 18% Crit Multi 70+ life 16% all res 16% crit chance (crafted) and flat lighting damage:) the dream that would be:D but it'll never happen if anyone crafts that it'd be worth 50+ ex probs more. But we can dream:)

My passive tree and yea I'm going to take the aura circle because it'll alow me to run haste combined with -15% Wrath reserved on Rat's Nest. Or in a more defensive setup Discipline Wrath and Arctic Armor. Lv4 Enlighten is 12% less which translates into reducing the mana reserve on Wrath from 50% to 44% add the Charisma Aura nodes which gives another 12% it comes down to 38% and another 15% from Rat's should bring it down to 31% not sure if the enchentment works the same way as enlighten and aura nodes in passive tree but I'm assuming it does.. if it applied flat that would put the reserve down even futher.. to 23%. But I doubt that is the case.. if someone has used that enchentment lemme know pls:) As for HoT it comes down to 19% from aura passives and lv4 enlighten seems good enough to me. Throw in Arcitic Amor also down to 19%

And you are looking at 19+19+31 mana reserved == 69% that aint bad at all really. It would even allow to run a curse aura but we're running outa sockets to really do that in a way that would make sense for a LA Build.. For Discipline it looks a tad worse on mana but still enough to spam due to Atziri's gloves.. Also Blood Rage is great with the way I made my tree because 3,6% life reg means I only eat 0,4% life degen per sec which is pretty much nothing when you sit at 5,6k life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQX5Bx4ILg2NDkgRlhPaFr8ZihmOGdcajRqPG8ghdiPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqWy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUM2R35JUUp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxTz1VLVvpbJluvXfJfsGHiYqxlTWXTaU5sjG8nb55wUnFDdO11y3b3dwd59nrvfXV_K3_7gwmExYTZhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gk5WVLpcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfrTOtwrEBtMW74702vqfA48EzwuzDOsSiykrNmM_d02_TftQj2rHawd2o44Tjn-dU6mLtP-2D7g7vevDV8Yrxs_ba-wn8xf66_94=
Last edited by gotteshand on Sep 24, 2016, 11:24:58 AM
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Awoorasjba wrote:
Can I do it with Raider?

yes, its even better with raider (imo) it just depeneds what you are looking for in build.
raider is unmatched for mapping clearspeed, while struggles a bit vs bossess
: i did uber lab, atziri no problem but from time to time (once in ~8-10 hours of playing) i rip to some nasty bossess which were introtuced in this patch (especially with good map affix).

here is my tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgYjCC4Kmw2ND6sRLxLxFr8XJhmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgrCi1NL3IwfDH6Nj031DnUPs9B0EMxSn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWuQbIxuPW-ecFJ1y3b3dwd463qEexR9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGm42btZyknaqgn6Gkpcun1Kiiqviv67VIu-O9Nr3mvoC-p7_VwTPB2MMzwzrEospKzZjQrdN-1CPh2-Of5wrnVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevzF_rr-yP_e

main diffrence with raider is that you need to focus on frenzy charges + evasion - that way with qotf i managed to get ~280 movespeed fullbuffed constantly (300+ when i swap to shield)
to achieve that you need qotf, jade flask, silver flask, quicksilver flask , +90-100% eva affix in one flask and +25-30 movespeed affix. and some 1.5k+ eva //+dex shield swap (helps in towns//backtracking)

going that way (focus on movespeed//ias and less on life) provides untmatched mapping speed (currently running (50iq//~200iir//280movespeed) for maps 1-10 tier and i focus mostly on it now (to get 20lvl//20q gems - levelling gems is unaffected by exp penalty) then i will probably revert to "slower" version but more safe which i was using to get uber lab done + unlock higher tier atlas maps + levelling to 90

this version here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgUtBiMILgqbDY0PqxEvEvEWvxcmGYoZjh9BIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCsKLU0uUy9yMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7Bh4mKsZU1rkGyMbydvnnBSdO11y3b3dwd6hHrvexR9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfoaSly6fUr-u1SLvjvTa95r6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospKzZjQrdNv037UI9rB4dvjn-cK51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73r8xf66_sj_3g==

it provides better life (currently 4.4k) and better leech (vitality void) but the price is less ias and movespeed

"
Lodamar wrote:

easiest way is to go atiziri gloves (life is easy for rich people XD)
but assuming ur not swimming in currency then best option is to get +30 int node (just for levelling) and then focus on getting lapis amulet with int + other desirable affix (that way you can get +60 int with 1 piece of gear)
it also depends on your tree but generally voltaxic la builds needs to get around 80 int from gear to run wrath lvl 20 (even more if you lucky and get 21)

mana problems could be solved by atziri gloves and + 4% mana leech from vitality void cluster, for levelling its best to use essence sap until you reach dps good enough to run 4% mana leech only (then you regret essence sap)

Which ascendancy class/ passive tree you think is best for boss and life? I am looking for fair clear speed but definitely less death coz i want level ths ranger to lvl 100.
"
Awoorasjba wrote:

Which ascendancy class/ passive tree you think is best for boss and life? I am looking for fair clear speed but definitely less death coz i want level ths ranger to lvl 100.

if u want ranger capable of reliable reaching lvl 100 + killing shaper//uber u need totaly diffrent build than this.
the one i was briefly covering before is just a "step" into the one i will briefly describe later

i use budget raider now for mf mapping and farming currency because to get that "uber ranger" u need a lot of currency. and when i farm enough i will regret from raider to pathfinder.

for lategame its best to use tornado shot with 6l good phys bow and link it with ts + gmp + ppad + wed + ics + ptl.
that way you can use kaom as a chest (best would be legacy on standart) instead of kaom's kintsugi or coil are decent choices too, but sadly kaom's best vs new high damaging content.

another key aspects are flask, and thats where pathfinder shines - with master alchemist u can run vinktar + atziri + dying sun + taste of hate, last one is optional (depends on content you are facing)
there was some really good ranger + analysis in forum recently (with youtube video of deathless shaper kill)
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Awoorasjba wrote:

if u want ranger capable of reliable reaching lvl 100 + killing shaper//uber u need totaly diffrent build than this.
the one i was briefly covering before is just a "step" into the one i will briefly describe later

i use budget raider now for mf mapping and farming currency because to get that "uber ranger" u need a lot of currency. and when i farm enough i will regret from raider to pathfinder.

for lategame its best to use tornado shot with 6l good phys bow and link it with ts + gmp + ppad + wed + ics + ptl.
that way you can use kaom as a chest (best would be legacy on standart) instead of kaom's kintsugi or coil are decent choices too, but sadly kaom's best vs new high damaging content.

another key aspects are flask, and thats where pathfinder shines - with master alchemist u can run vinktar + atziri + dying sun + taste of hate, last one is optional (depends on content you are facing)
there was some really good ranger + analysis in forum recently (with youtube video of deathless shaper kill)

Thanks! Very helpful!
"
Lodamar wrote:

get int on rigns and amulet, and get the two mana regen node with int near the duelist area. "MANA FLOWS"
I need some serious advice. This is my first character on this game. I am level 78 but that was due to grinding with a group. All the gear you all are using is too expensive for me. I am doing tier 1 maps solo and the bosses kill me all the time. I have no survive-ability. Any help would be appreciated. Just to clear maps would be awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info