(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
gotteshand wrote:
What do you think about using Atziri's Acuity to avoid Vaal Pact and sametime fix all mana issues since Atziri's Acuity intant leech on crit applies to both LL and ML and not just LL like Vaal pact. Plus it brings along tons of int on it... Its just a bit pricey as of now to be worth it just to test it:)

definitely been thinking about that, but soo expensive.. so it should be good if you have the currencies
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
is this EHC viable? i wanna try this build out

i disagree, im using qotf with million evasion and its still not reliable defense mechanic - especially vs volatile blood + attack mods map. // high physical burst from certain bossess.

want hc - stick to es thats current meta :/
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
is this EHC viable? i wanna try this build out

i disagree, im using qotf with million evasion and its still not reliable defense mechanic - especially vs volatile blood + attack mods map. // high physical burst from certain bossess.

want hc - stick to es thats current meta :/

try the gear and tree im using now, it gives you a lot more survivability.
Hello!

Thanks for sharing this build. So far i have been playing by your guide, and currently i'm level 87 farming to get 6l bow...

I have a question about, why you are using Herald of Ice and not Herald of Thunder? Is it because of INT requirements? With all this lightning damage i thought damage wise herald of thunder could benefit more? Or i miss something.

Also so far, dodge is a very dodgy build ehh. You can get hit in very moment you really dont want, and melee blows can really rip you apart if going in careless. Currently running Tier7-12 maps depending on which ones i drop. Haven't tried endgame lab yet, kinda only 4,2k health so far, things are getting really expensive at this point for upgrades.

Thanks and good luck.
What sort of jewels should i be looking for?
"
masaruhirata wrote:
What sort of jewels should i be looking for?

do projectile damage and life% and resist also attack speed, what ever u need on the gear.
"
LordRolix wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for sharing this build. So far i have been playing by your guide, and currently i'm level 87 farming to get 6l bow...

I have a question about, why you are using Herald of Ice and not Herald of Thunder? Is it because of INT requirements? With all this lightning damage i thought damage wise herald of thunder could benefit more? Or i miss something.

Also so far, dodge is a very dodgy build ehh. You can get hit in very moment you really dont want, and melee blows can really rip you apart if going in careless. Currently running Tier7-12 maps depending on which ones i drop. Haven't tried endgame lab yet, kinda only 4,2k health so far, things are getting really expensive at this point for upgrades.

Thanks and good luck.

herald of ice will give you more damage
will start uploading red map full clear videos
Is there a reason why it's not worth going for the "Revenge of the Hunted" circle for more health?
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
LordRolix wrote:
Hello!

Thanks and good luck.

herald of ice will give you more damage

again you are wrong in your own guide :p herald of ice damage is much lower because of 2 factors :
1 - damage added to attack is bigger with hot
2 - which is most important 20q hot gives 15% increased lighting damage (global increase - like in jewel) which is must have for any voltaxic.

only reason for going hoi is when you can get some ice damage outside of gem (like phys bow + hatred) and be able to freeze porcupine packs so they dont shoot back. but that can be countered with cwdt + ic.
so going hot is much better option now especially when u need 155 int for wrath anyway
only builds which benefit hoi are phys bow with hatred (because of the same reason - hoi gives 15% cold damage when 20%)

Last edited by soilwork3r on Sep 21, 2016, 3:28:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info