(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

What the hell...

That was not the point of my post at all.

My point was that you just derped "durrrr look at my dps I'm addicted to dps" without explaining anything behind the mechanics.

Yes yes you have a 7L blah blah blah you found it off of some guy's profile who was running it, gz you can read top player profiles. Your point about Pierce LA over Chain is actually stupid. The meta is Pierce LA. You didn't decide anything.

Are you really so ignorant that you don't understand?

And also

L

O

L

At "people have never used Lioneye's" on LA.

Both from last temp league, done for testing purposes. It was okay. Low level Pierce has lower More Damage modifier and pretty mediocre defenses. It's fine, but you get 50% less Armour from it so it's basically just a chest with some life and a "6 and a half" link. Compare to Eva chest, compare to Coil/Kintsugi, compare to Kaom's Heart.

=============================

tl;dr You have someone here who is asking for legitimate help, and you went on some shitty tangent about an irrelevant detail.

Your leveling trees are awful and they don't align with your current tree at all. They are also done in a very odd manner where you aren't focusing on getting Life and some raw damage nodes early, instead you decide to waste multiple points to get to Shadow early on (why?!) instead of focusing on Ranger > Duelist areas, which is where you should be, etc. You know, things that a "best guide" should be able to deduce really, really easily.

Give me a break here.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 15, 2016, 11:38:08 PM
"
What the hell...

My point was that you just derped "durrrr look at my dps I'm addicted to dps" without explaining anything behind the mechanics.

Yes yes you have a 7L blah blah blah you found it off of some guy's profile who was running it, gz you can read top player profiles. Your point about Pierce LA over Chain is actually stupid. The meta is Pierce LA. You didn't decide anything.

And also

L

O

L

Both from last temp league, done for testing purposes. It was okay. Low level Pierce has lower More Damage modifier and pretty mediocre defenses. It's fine, but you get 50% less Armour from it so it's basically just a chest with some life and a "6 and a half" link. Compare to Eva chest, compare to Coil/Kintsugi, compare to Kaom's Heart.

tl;dr You have someone here who is asking for legitimate help, and you went on some shitty tangent about an irrelevant detail.

Your leveling trees are awful and they don't align with your current tree at all. They are also done in a very odd manner where you aren't focusing on getting Life and some raw damage nodes early, instead you decide to waste multiple points to get to Shadow early on (why?!) instead of focusing on Ranger > Duelist areas, which is where you should be, etc. You know, things that a "best guide" should be able to deduce really, really easily.

Give me a break here.

again, the point of the lioneyes is for fast clearing maps. Boss fights you could basically change the chest for evasion chest (QOTF) or life chest (Kaoms). I will add this on gearing section and put an explaination. If you really want to go in depth with everything, i will put t on a section here, but lets be real here, you ever try explaining statics and mechanics to a kid who just started playing? obviously wont work. if i wanted to do that i could have just put up my gear and my tree and let them figure it our by themselves.

The leveling tree is there to guide the players, and it helps a lot of them. obviously always someone out of 60 thousand people looking at the guide will think its not the best leveling tree. But IMO that is the best, you think its not and that makes you right? well your opinion is welcome, and if you want to make a leveling tree i will welcome it and put it in the guide <3. Dont worry ill give the shout out to u, and i will put a more detailed end game guide for them, explaining the benefits of QOTF, KAOMS, LIONEYES. You are right im DPS addict, and ur evasion addict, our opinion is different but that doesnt make me wrong and doesnt make you right.

SO in summary i will add the explaination for each item for mid level players to understand the pros and cons of ea chest. and ofcourse the tree that goes well with all three.

And i like the play style of the lioneyes 7 link when clearing maps, im trying to reach 100 this league so clear speed is important, and please dont say that you die quick with out evasion because you really dont when you have 5k health and one shooting almost every boss. mobility and play style is key i dont just stand there and shoot, when hard monsters come i throw totems, you survive base on play style. well i do at least.
"
What the hell...

And also

L

O

L

Give me a break here.

and he was also asking a leveling tree base on chain build, which my build is not base on so that is why i said that you guys are talking about the chain leveling tree which my build is not base on, but yeah, if you would like to send that guy a leveling tree for a chain build then go ahead <3.
"
Rho378 wrote:
again, the point of the lioneyes is for fast clearing maps. Boss fights you could basically change the chest for evasion chest (QOTF) or life chest (Kaoms). I will add this on gearing section and put an explaination. If you really want to go in depth with everything, i will put t on a section here, but lets be real here, you ever try explaining statics and mechanics to a kid who just started playing? obviously wont work. if i wanted to do that i could have just put up my gear and my tree and let them figure it our by themselves.

?

Chain vs Pierce is pretty easy.

Lightning Arrow has two parts. Hit monster > Hit additional Monsters.

Chain > First part of LA hits more times.

Pierce > Pierce through the monsters instead, second part goes off more.

How the hell was that hard?

I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around, but come on...

(Also no one asked for statistics, the gem reads "More" damage on Pierce, "Less" damage on Chain.)

Tree is also basically the same. Super secret on how to make a Pierce tree:

Spoiler
Take 4 points out of your Chain tree. Take top half of Piercing Shots Cluster. So hard?!

To reverse from Pierce to Chain tree, regret out of Piercing Shots Cluster. Even harder?!

"
Rho378 wrote:
The leveling tree is there to guide the players, and it helps a lot of them. obviously always someone out of 60 thousand people looking at the guide will think its not the best leveling tree. But IMO that is the best, you think its not and that makes you right? well your opinion is welcome, and if you want to make a leveling tree i will welcome it and put it in the guide <3. Dont worry ill give the shout out to u, and i will put a more detailed end game guide for them, explaining the benefits of QOTF, KAOMS, LIONEYES. You are right im DPS addict, and ur evasion addict, our opinion is different but that doesnt make me wrong and doesnt make you right.

You're going to guide them like that? Holy hell, thank god like half the posts in this thread are yours then, because that would be a shame for people to actually follow.

And no thanks lmao. Since you claim to be the best guide this should be easy for you to make real trees? I don't really advocate frauds, just against principle really.

I am also not an evasion addict, I'm more about smooth gameplay and realizing that people wagging their e-dick with Tooltip DPS numbers is hilarious.

Also the absolute irony that you chose to go with a class other than Pathfinder, where you get a 7th link (Poison) for free with Ascendancy, rather than wearing a 6.5 Link chest with Deadeye. Fuckingtopkek. Then again Poison doesn't show up in Tooltip, so I guess that's probably not what you're looking for.

"
Rho378 wrote:
SO in summary i will add the explaination for each item for mid level players to understand the pros and cons of ea chest. and ofcourse the tree that goes well with all three.

And i like the play style of the lioneyes 7 link when clearing maps, im trying to reach 100 this league so clear speed is important, and please dont say that you die quick with out evasion because you really dont when you have 5k health and one shooting almost every boss. mobility and play style is key i dont just stand there and shoot, when hard monsters come i throw totems, you survive base on play style. well i do at least.

Just pointing out how funny this is in your "Atziri so esay" video, where you eat every flameblast during the final fight. So much for mobility and dodging. Oh, and about Decoy. Old tech. It showed up in your links after I gave you shit about how bad your "guide" was initially, I basically assumed you just added it in since other threads are starting to include it.

I mean, I have no doubts you can clear content (since you have 2x 6L it would be really difficult to imagine you not being able to), but I'm pointing out that what you say, what you hype up, is not consistent with the choices that you've made. Trying to convince people this is some top tier guide when it's just basically Mathil's Volt LA/BR recycled in a worse form is a stretch tbh.

<3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 16, 2016, 12:33:21 AM
The decoy totem is there because yes I found out that it helps for uber fight. I tested it, it works and that's why it's there. Content will be added in the guide as i test stuff.
Oh. And okay... What what I hyped up????? I did not hype any of this. This is here to help players... when did i ever sound that I hyped this? This guide has been around for a long time and I did not hype any of it. It just progress as time past by and as my experience with the guide. More content being added every time. And I guess it finally got to a level were it's actually helpful for players. And maybe that's why u say i hyped it?
nvm
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 16, 2016, 5:26:36 AM
Is the life based tree good enough to do end game content in Essence Hardcore? Or is there another more efficient build i should be following for LA
"
masaruhirata wrote:
Is the life based tree good enough to do end game content in Essence Hardcore? Or is there another more efficient build i should be following for LA

The life base is good enough but make sure to use a high evasion evasion chest and get the 4 attack and spell dodge all the way to the right of the free. And when leveling make sure to be extra careful of reflect until u get the voltaxic. I will add a hardcore tree tomorrow when i get back home. Or maybe today on my toaster internet.

Linking blind on HOI and Ice golem would help a ton also, I will be avoiding almost everything.
Last edited by Rho378 on Sep 16, 2016, 3:27:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info