(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
bauko wrote:

nice dude!

Hihihi
I think i have achieve godly status with 6 linking this and getting 5 off color.

face rolling everything now.
just reach level 91 guys
do i need blood rage?
Which gear you recomended to gameplay 90+ in essence not hc? Is "EXPENSIVE AND GODLY"?

What about Queen of the Forest?

What about chaos resistance?
duplicate post
Last edited by Gifu11 on Sep 14, 2016, 6:24:22 AM
"
Gifu11 wrote:
Which gear you recomended to gameplay 90+ in essence not hc? Is "EXPENSIVE AND GODLY"?

im running qotf with jade flask +lots of eva nodes(+ raider)
its so funny with 245 movespeed fullbuffed,
also that evasion is incredible strong, especially with raider onslaught buff (25%//15% more)

but downisde is its vulnerable to phys damage//burst. sometimes eva can save ur life, sometimes it can't. its quite rng there. but for sc its ok to die once in few days, and insane movespeed = more clearspeed = more exp makes up for that.

i wouldnt bother with chaos resistance - dodge + eva makes up for that + lots of hp can help i got 4.3k at lvl 90 and have no problems with chaos resistance
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Gifu11 wrote:

also that evasion is incredible strong, especially with raider onslaught buff (25%//15% more)

but downisde is its vulnerable to phys damage//burst. sometimes eva can save ur life, sometimes it can't. its quite rng there. but for sc its ok to die once in few days, and insane movespeed = more clearspeed = more exp makes up for that.

i wouldnt bother with chaos resistance - dodge + eva makes up for that + lots of hp can help i got 4.3k at lvl 90 and have no problems with chaos resistance

how much is your tooltip damage with chain LA and poison BR? cuz I went very similar to yours build and want to know how good it could be later =)
"
dejs96 wrote:
do i need blood rage?

not necessary but i love high DPS its addicting to me
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Gifu11 wrote:

if you were following my build you should have pick pierce and not chain..... pierce is OP because og
, its basically 7 link. and i get62k tooltip just being in hideout with aura, i get to 120k with frenzy and power charges. and t13 and lower gets one shot, it feels like t13 is t5. i also have 5k health so taht helps a bunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info