(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"

i agree chain with la is must have, much better than pierce, pierce was good for frostwall bug combo which is now fixed.
only 1 way to skip chain is going deadeye and picking chain from ascendancy

yeah i am going dead eye and working on getting the chain ascendancy, thats the reason why i wanted to do pierce build
Keep us posted boys if someone can down an uber izaro or atziri :)
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Thanks for the build it works pretty well.. finally switched to Lioneye's Vision but damn getting enough gear pieces with strengh/int was hard.. as to not have to wast points in strengh and int passives.

So far I've sunken ~1600 chromes into the armor:) Getting 5 sockets off color is a real bitch.

5 off but the wrong color:X Number two is slighly better:)

Saving the best for last which will be the 6link grind on voltaxic I got lucky after 71 fusings I doubt that'll happen again anytime soon...:(

@OP are you also grinding to get the +40% LA on your Rat's Nest?;)
"
gotteshand wrote:
Thanks for the build it works pretty well.. finally switched to Lioneye's Vision but damn getting enough gear pieces with strengh/int was hard.. as to not have to wast points in strengh and int passives.

So far I've sunken ~1600 chromes into the armor:) Getting 5 sockets off color is a real bitch.

Saving the best for last which will be the 6link grind on voltaxic I got lucky after 71 fusings I doubt that'll happen again anytime soon...:(

whats the 40% la? is it enchant?
"
HardKoar wrote:
Keep us posted boys if someone can down an uber izaro or atziri :)

im going to be doing izaro soon, i just dont like the rotation today haha
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
gotteshand wrote:

whats the 40% la? is it enchant?

Yes:)
Just updated the leveling tree url to go with the video tree, so basically same exact way i leveled
I just rip on my lvl 80 chieftain, so i need to start again and was thinking LA champ since i play in HC and i think the extra fortify buff would help

Whats your damage with LA? can you deo T15 maps with LA build? or is damage not high or too squishy ( asking cuz no armor, what happens when u get hit?)

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
I just rip on my lvl 80 chieftain, so i need to start again and was thinking LA champ since i play in HC and i think the extra fortify buff would help

Whats your damage with LA? can you deo T15 maps with LA build? or is damage not high or too squishy ( asking cuz no armor, what happens when u get hit?)

Ty

My current build gear is tanky AF, also uploaded norm atziri with no death and ease if you want to check that out, just check the current gear section and look at the bottom gear and tree, thats what would be use for HC
what about damage? can you do t15 maps in HC? whats your tooltip damage on LA?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info