(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

i have following link Coh-Hoi-AoM. do you really need ice bite with blood rage ? :s if not, can you tell me what a good addition would be to this setup ?
i have all others skills or dont need them because i play with a buffer.
"
sharx123 wrote:
i have following link Coh-Hoi-AoM. do you really need ice bite with blood rage ? :s if not, can you tell me what a good addition would be to this setup ?
i have all others skills or dont need them because i play with a buffer.

blind would be good for defensive purposes, AoM??? assasins mark i assume?
out of town today, i will be back home to my computer tomorrow and will upload new videos
I've drop'd Voltaxic for Windripper to be able to do all the Guardians and Shaper.. Because most of them are Posion/Chaos resistent. It worked out fine but it's not what I would call enjoyable.. but as a nice side effect the clear speed exploded due 95% Crit is really nothing to scoffle about.

Running 2 Heralds and Wrath without having to spec a single mana reserve passive is pretty nice. Only downside to that was that I had to switch out 3 of my jewels from triple damage stat and life to double damage stat life all res which was stupidly expensive. Its just really really hard to cap all resists when you only have boots/belt/ring/amulet to do it. Especially so if you want to be 20% over on each resist to be able to run resist curse maps. But 167k tooltip dps is pretty darn sweet:) fully buffed up ofc also windripper allows for droping Assasins mark or any other curse on hit really because well your crit is cap'd at 95% anyways.. free's up gem socks for other useful stuff:)
hi guys why no Vessel of Vinktar with Add Lightning DMG?
"
gotteshand wrote:
I've drop'd Voltaxic for Windripper to be able to do all the Guardians and Shaper.. Because most of them are Posion/Chaos resistent. It worked out fine but it's not what I would call enjoyable.. but as a nice side effect the clear speed exploded due 95% Crit is really nothing to scoffle about.

Running 2 Heralds and Wrath without having to spec a single mana reserve passive is pretty nice. Only downside to that was that I had to switch out 3 of my jewels from triple damage stat and life to double damage stat life all res which was stupidly expensive. Its just really really hard to cap all resists when you only have boots/belt/ring/amulet to do it. Especially so if you want to be 20% over on each resist to be able to run resist curse maps. But 167k tooltip dps is pretty darn sweet:) fully buffed up ofc also windripper allows for droping Assasins mark or any other curse on hit really because well your crit is cap'd at 95% anyways.. free's up gem socks for other useful stuff:)

yeah sounds pretty good except reflect mobs...
"
Sathuan wrote:
hi guys why no Vessel of Vinktar with Add Lightning DMG?

you could add it if you want to, except the atziri flask add surviability with chaos resist and leech
Are you able to solo the guardian maps? I'm hoping to be able to do them at least, not worried about shaper.
"
Minzy wrote:
Are you able to solo the guardian maps? I'm hoping to be able to do them at least, not worried about shaper.

yeah, just switch poison with attack speed gem since some is imune to poison
just put up hydra full clear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info