(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

So, im kind of of new to the game, played little on the release, and came back now.

Im doing this build, its doing fine untill now.

Im doing maps up to lvl 12, i feel that althou my damage is pretty good, my surviability is lacking a lot. (4.2k life with 50-60 resists), with Acrobatics.

I wanted some help on what to invest next. Im sitting on around 200 chaos right now, without swapping to much currency.

Right now im thinking on changing my gloves, to get some more surviability.

Thanks
Last edited by marcusvbreda on Oct 8, 2016, 3:55:57 PM
"
marcusvbreda wrote:

So, im kind of of new to the game, played little on the release, and came back now.

Im doing this build, its doing fine untill now.

Im doing maps up to lvl 12, i feel that althou my damage is pretty good, my surviability is lacking a lot. (4.2k life with 50-60 resists), with Acrobatics.

I wanted some help on what to invest next. Im sitting on around 200 chaos right now, without swapping to much currency.

Right now im thinking on changing my gloves, to get some more surviability.

Thanks

oh god.. you definitely need max resist dude!!!
you need to get 75% resist in all, or else you will always get 1 shot.
Last edited by Rho378 on Oct 9, 2016, 5:49:27 PM
"
Rho378 wrote:

Yeah, i changed the gloves, lost some dps, but now got max resist, and around 4.5k health.

Exept chaos, that is still trash.

Any tips on what should i focus next?
Last edited by marcusvbreda on Oct 9, 2016, 11:16:30 PM
"
marcusvbreda wrote:
"
Rho378 wrote:

Yeah, i changed the gloves, lost some dps, but now got max resist, and around 4.5k health.

Exept chaos, that is still trash.

Any tips on what should i focus next?

try getting better amulet, and rings
How are you gaining endurance charges?
"
Milkshakez wrote:
How are you gaining endurance charges?

im not, if u mean frenzy charges then they are from bloodrage, or if power chrage then from curse on hit+ assasins mark+ herald of ice
I'm just confused as to why you have Immortal Call then..?
"
Milkshakez wrote:
I'm just confused as to why you have Immortal Call then..?

cast when damage taken will trigger it every time u take certain amount of damage, base on the level of the gem, make sure that u dont level them too high, just level it like around 3-5, dont level cast on damage taken and immortalcall to max,

so in short it gives more surviability
just reached level 97, will go see my girl friend so wont be back til saturday morning
I Will Put an Ascendancy points section that will tell players detailed info on what points to get since i changed it based on gear. Will also add pros and cons section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info