(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

Can you defeat Shaper with this build?
"
forsajt wrote:
Can you defeat Shaper with this build?

You could but it will require you to know the right mechanics. It's for sure not going to be came like BV, but you'll be able to do it. I haven't tried it since my goal this league is to reach level 100. Currently at 97 and every death is painful.
I can only recommend at early lvls (up to 40) invest 3 points to Mana Leech nodes, down from Duelist starting point (you will invest there Life Leech nodes).
Without it you will be without your mana just in 2-3 shots.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
I can only recommend at early lvls (up to 40) invest 3 points to Mana Leech nodes, down from Duelist starting point (you will invest there Life Leech nodes).

Did you not look at the leveling tree? Those nodes are like the first nodes i went for. And yes it is a must.
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

Did you not look at the leveling tree? Those nodes are like the first nodes i went for. And yes it is a must.

No-no, I've doublechecked it :)
I meant this 3 nodes: https://s.mail.ru/9rWY/9PCu3zzCg
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

No-no, I've doublechecked it :)
I meant this 3 nodes: https://s.mail.ru/9rWY/9PCu3zzCg

Oh i see what ur saying. It's better to get the mana regen from a ring or the two that gives mana regent str and int.
"
Rho378 wrote:
It's better to get the mana regen from a ring or the two that gives mana regent str and int.

Sure it is :) But at start there is not too many options. Also, damage output too low to compensate 0.4% of it for the mana spent. That's why I've took it - sure, I'll respec it later :)
so, everything went fine when i changed from lioneyes plate to kintsugi till lvl 93. now - als thread creator says, every death is really painful... and - i definitely want to kill the shaper with this build :)

my gear now is quite acceptable i would say :P

so far the gear, yes - i was lucky with six linking some items.

and here is my passiv t.:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQW1Bx4ILg2NDkgRLxGWE9oWvxmKGY4Z1yF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCypbKwouUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCQzFDNkd-SVFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FO7U89VS1uvXfJfsGHiYqxlTWXTaU5sjG8nb55wUnFDdO11y3b3dwd59n11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CTlZUulwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiq0zrcKv67EBtMW1SLvjvTa-p7_VwTPC7MM6xKLKSs2Y02_TftQj2rHawd2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV_MX-uv_e?accountName=HendrikKlima&characterName=Vixxalotti

my thoughts are now - since i got 2 six linked voltaxic rifts to PLAY with 2 voltaxics at the same time in both slots! different quivers (since blast rain doesnt profit from an additional arrow i think?!).

i would have an

- AoE Slot in 6 link Voltaxic LA arrow - clearspeed very good

- SingleTarget BlastRain Slot in 6 Link Voltaxic - just for Single Target bosses etc.

- massiv Defensiv or Offensiv Running over 6 link Armor etc.

now i basically change the whole gem setup ?! but i really suck at putting things together for a perfect defensive/offensiv build :P so here are my questions:

1. am i right with all these toughts on the whole build? possible? i think its definitly way easier to kill the shaper with so much def running etc.?! and also you wont die while lvling.

2. does blast rain profit from an additional arrow?

3. still - mana is just a bit of a problem on some map mods - could lvl up 2 times for the mana nodes. i would lvl up to 95 for this or any Ideas over the tree to get more mana? aim is to kill shaper.

4. biggest thing/question : what should i put IN for much defense, combine with CWDT, Curse on Hit etc. pp - how to get the best def setup with gems while not lowering the damage?! any ideas? i really like the 6 link LA setup with these auras running, but there is much more to do with this build when playing with 2 slots and two voltaxic rifts, i can smell it :D would be nice to help me and feed me with ideas

greetings

"
HendrikKlima wrote:
so, everything went fine when i changed from lioneyes plate to kintsugi till lvl 93. now - als thread creator says, every death is really painful... and - i definitely want to kill the shaper with this build :)

my gear now is quite acceptable i would say :P

so far the gear, yes - i was lucky with six linking some items.

and here is my passiv t.:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQW1Bx4ILg2NDkgRLxGWE9oWvxmKGY4Z1yF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCypbKwouUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCQzFDNkd-SVFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FO7U89VS1uvXfJfsGHiYqxlTWXTaU5sjG8nb55wUnFDdO11y3b3dwd59n11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CTlZUulwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiq0zrcKv67EBtMW1SLvjvTa-p7_VwTPC7MM6xKLKSs2Y02_TftQj2rHawd2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV_MX-uv_e?accountName=HendrikKlima&characterName=Vixxalotti

my thoughts are now - since i got 2 six linked voltaxic rifts to PLAY with 2 voltaxics at the same time in both slots! different quivers (since blast rain doesnt profit from an additional arrow i think?!).

i would have an

- AoE Slot in 6 link Voltaxic LA arrow - clearspeed very good

- SingleTarget BlastRain Slot in 6 Link Voltaxic - just for Single Target bosses etc.

- massiv Defensiv or Offensiv Running over 6 link Armor etc.

now i basically change the whole gem setup ?! but i really suck at putting things together for a perfect defensive/offensiv build :P so here are my questions:

1. am i right with all these toughts on the whole build? possible? i think its definitly way easier to kill the shaper with so much def running etc.?! and also you wont die while lvling.

2. does blast rain profit from an additional arrow?

3. still - mana is just a bit of a problem on some map mods - could lvl up 2 times for the mana nodes. i would lvl up to 95 for this or any Ideas over the tree to get more mana? aim is to kill shaper.

4. biggest thing/question : what should i put IN for much defense, combine with CWDT, Curse on Hit etc. pp - how to get the best def setup with gems while not lowering the damage?! any ideas? i really like the 6 link LA setup with these auras running, but there is much more to do with this build when playing with 2 slots and two voltaxic rifts, i can smell it :D would be nice to help me and feed me with ideas

greetings

1. yes everything you said seems good. didnt really go in too much details haha, but seems like you know what ur talking about.

2.NO, blast rain does not profit from additional arrow, so if you want to switch single target i suggest getting a crit chance/ele damage bow on your secondary with the other voltaxic.

3. the mana regen nodes is pretty damn helpful, so i suggest getting to 95 before trying shaer.

4. i suggest you put temp chain on curse on hit instead of assasins mark. temp chain boost my surviability by alot with out sacrifice much of damage. and you can also put blind with herald of ice or with ur golem. those help too.
Last edited by Rho378 on Oct 15, 2016, 3:42:11 AM
Blast Rain is Phys+Fire - it has absolutely NO profit from Voltaxic bow...
It must be something like that: http://poe.trade/search/atomaramkukoor
Or use Voltaxic with Phys-to-Lightning gem, so Blast Rain would deal ~20% Ligtning ~30% Chaos and 50% of Fire damage, I think
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 15, 2016, 5:03:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info