The Hunt for Rigwald - Prizes by Alienware

Cool, self found im up to act 4 merciless, and i have at most 2 tier 3 talismans, so i've got about 1-5% of the way through the rigwald challenge i guess.
It should become easier when the new patch that increases the circle spawn rate takes effect, and i can clear some of my tier 1 sets. i have 5 normal and 3 magic (complete sets). i'm missing 1 for a tier 2 magical set too, so hopefully one of those three gives me one i need.

All in all, I'm enjoying the fact that this league's challenge is mostly opt in, with only the tier ones possesing wild monsters. Maybe map mod that allows tier 2 to posses wild monsters could be an option? Zana paid mod, or something so it isn't seen as a must roll mod for maps.
Nice hunt, Alienware is awesome as usual ;)
Already hunt down Rigewald level 60 merciless, was hard but very fun to run away from him and large amoungh of traps :)
"
Ferrari420 wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
idk which tier are my talismans :/

You can tell the tier of the talimans by the colour of the neck, white neck is tier 1, black neck is tier 2 and Red necks are tier 3.

oh nice ty, and there are only 3 tier? i thought there were five tier D:
my english sux.
For all you who aren't familiar with this Alienware system, it is more of a gaming console than a PC. There is no disc drive and you basically are meant to use Steam with a controller. That being said, I do think it is a cool, unique hybrid system and I hope I get one!
IGN: YouProbablyLikeLasagna
Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1426044/
How can they call it gaming machines with no SSD ? o.O
ign: UpForJava
Boom going for the kill!!

and the awsum gamingconsoledesktoppc-thingy
Would killing Rigwald in both Talisman:Standard and Talisman:Hardcore leagues double an account's chance of winning, given that account has not already won a prize in this contest?

I tried to word my question carefully to avoid ambiguity or confusion, so I hope its answer will be easy or at least well defined.

Disclaimer: I have not read this entire thread to confirm that this question has not already been answered, because as far as I have been able to discern there is no simple way to search for official GGG posts within a given thread.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
"
Adalace wrote:
Would killing Rigwald in both Talisman:Standard and Talisman:Hardcore leagues double an account's chance of winning, given that account has not already won a prize in this contest?

I tried to word my question carefully to avoid ambiguity or confusion, so I hope its answer will be easy or at least well defined.

Disclaimer: I have not read this entire thread to confirm that this question has not already been answered, because as far as I have been able to discern there is no simple way to search for official GGG posts within a given thread.

I got you, np.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
D623932883 wrote:
Neato. Does completing the objective in both Standard and Harcore leagues make you eligible for prizes twice for these sorts of competitions?

Yes, if you kill Rigwald in both the Standard and Hardcore version you'll be eligible to be one of four for the Alienware prizes or one of thirty for the stash tabs. If you kill him in only one of the leagues you're eligible to be one of two winners for the Alienware prizes or one of fifteen for the stash tabs.
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
"
Adalace wrote:

It's simple like this.

"
Karamzin wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

It's simple like this.

"within a given thread.", you can see that GGG has replied somewhere in that thread, but you cant just filter their posts which would be kinda handy as they usually quote the op.
twitch.tv/Owwlll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info