The Hunt for Rigwald - Prizes by Alienware

Nice.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
vio wrote:
that's an incentive, my 3 year old rig starts to stutter in fracture maps already...

There are PC's that run fractured fine? I mean I get 40 FPS but I'm used to 144. It's playable but not enjoyable.
I'm excited!
"
"
vio wrote:
that's an incentive, my 3 year old rig starts to stutter in fracture maps already...

There are PC's that run fractured fine? I mean I get 40 FPS but I'm used to 144. It's playable but not enjoyable.

just discovered it today on a 3 man party. never was an issue before. can surely be caused by new implementations.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Dammit I havent been able to play for the last 5 days since my internet went down after downloading 2.1 patch (T_T)
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Is this for any Rigwald? If so I'm already in the drawing hooray
Neato. Does completing the objective in both Standard and Harcore leagues make you eligible for prizes twice for these sorts of competitions?
Another thing I wont try to win
Saved
I want Alienware footprints :)
"
D623932883 wrote:
Neato. Does completing the objective in both Standard and Harcore leagues make you eligible for prizes twice for these sorts of competitions?

Yes, if you kill Rigwald in both the Standard and Hardcore version you'll be eligible to be one of four for the Alienware prizes or one of thirty for the stash tabs. If you kill him in only one of the leagues you're eligible to be one of two winners for the Alienware prizes or one of fifteen for the stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info