The Hunt for Rigwald - Prizes by Alienware

Nice, finally a comp I can actually be part of lololol
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
D623932883 wrote:
Neato. Does completing the objective in both Standard and Harcore leagues make you eligible for prizes twice for these sorts of competitions?

Yes, if you kill Rigwald in both the Standard and Hardcore version you'll be eligible to be one of four for the Alienware prizes or one of thirty for the stash tabs. If you kill him in only one of the leagues you're eligible to be one of two winners for the Alienware prizes or one of fifteen for the stash tabs.

This makes me happy. Thanks.
oh man! Finally a gg competition not targeted only at streamers or no-lifers....
omg yes! this would be amazing!

my rig is so old and so bad i get under 15 fps on the end bosses in act3 and 4.. i cant play hc for this reason..

this is one competition i might stand a chance of being part of..
love ya work GGG <3

Do we need to record the kill or will everyone who kills him automatically be entered into the contest?
"
vio wrote:
that's an incentive, my 3 year old rig starts to stutter in fracture maps already...

edit: and i don't even have to be on facebook!!!

This thing won't even manage 60fps in town, never mind any kind of action.
Don't really need another PC, but a nice additional Reward-Chance :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
not wanting to be a party pooper, but ggg should enforce a rule that the player's account and character must be of a certain level, active and created before this announcement

we had to deal with BS fake accounts during the last "act 4 early beta access"

reward real players!
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
not wanting to be a party pooper, but ggg should enforce a rule that the player's account and character must be of a certain level, active and created before this announcement

we had to deal with BS fake accounts during the last "act 4 early beta access"

reward real players!

Those fake accounts would have to kill Rigwald in order to win this, meaning they are actually not fake...
IGN : @Morgoth
cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info