The Hunt for Rigwald - Prizes by Alienware

Last edited by Chris on Dec 15, 2015, 10:09:37 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 3:58:19 AM
"
D623932883 wrote:
Neato. Does completing the objective in both Standard and Harcore leagues make you eligible for prizes twice for these sorts of competitions?

Yes, if you kill Rigwald in both the Standard and Hardcore version you'll be eligible to be one of four for the Alienware prizes or one of thirty for the stash tabs. If you kill him in only one of the leagues you're eligible to be one of two winners for the Alienware prizes or one of fifteen for the stash tabs.
"
Owwlll wrote:
"
Karamzin wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:
Would killing Rigwald in both Talisman:Standard and Talisman:Hardcore leagues double an account's chance of winning, given that account has not already won a prize in this contest?

I tried to word my question carefully to avoid ambiguity or confusion, so I hope its answer will be easy or at least well defined.

Disclaimer: I have not read this entire thread to confirm that this question has not already been answered, because as far as I have been able to discern there is no simple way to search for official GGG posts within a given thread.

It's simple like this.

"within a given thread.", you can see that GGG has replied somewhere in that thread, but you cant just filter their posts which would be kinda handy as they usually quote the op.

If you click the actual GGG icon, it will take you to all staff posts within that thread. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info