The Hunt for Rigwald - Prizes by Alienware

Does it matter which one will be killed (60/80)?
let the hunt begin!
Awesome!

killed Ringwald with some friends earlier. Good luck to everyone in the drawings!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I've been playing this game since the beginning and have only ever gotten a handful of characters near level 60.
I only have about one hour of play time a day, sometimes less.

So, why not a more attainable contest? *
This seems to be rewarding the people who have a lot of time to play, no kids, no housework, no job, et cetera.

Not to mention the requirements to spawn him (if I'm reading correctly) seem a bit hard as well.

I thoroughly enjoy POE, but getting to level ~60 for a contest seems steep.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to pass.

Obviously it has to be a challenge, I understand this.
Make it one 'entry' per account, per IP address or something.

It can still be a challenging enough fight if it were a lvl ~30 boss, that would allow more players to actually be capable of competing. I know... I know... lesser chances of winning due to more entrees, less exclusivity.

I get it, but I'm willing to bet the average player is more like me and less like the harcore players.
Last edited by Andrewr05 on Dec 16, 2015, 2:54:27 AM
Well I haven't even found him yet let alone get 1 challenge done (back at work so only have a few hours to play each day) so hoping to get some game time in on my days off, also doing this self found which is really difficult or really bad RNG
IGN: The_Nutcase
gg once again ggg
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
What if Rigwald will be killed in party? Everyone is able to draw ?
amazing ! thank you :)
IGN: Megawipe
Is this for any difficulty version of Rigwand?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Alienware Alpha has a GTX 860M variant, and I guarantee it will freeze and stutter when playing PoE. In certain areas, even the environmental effects will cause FPS slowdown (like the blood fountains of Malachai).

It'd be great for a set-top box near the TV. In fact, I'd install Steam OS with wine if I had one of these, and I'd get some of those neat new Steam controllers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info