2.1.0c Hotfix

This is the first patch for me where i think ggg's moves are idiotic.
Why change it at all could people farm uber deathless with no skill? Perhaps think for a day and come up with something better.
Stop complaining noobs. Doing what he did does not require insane gear. With Geofri's crest (or any +1 gems item in general), 20/20 TC, q20 Blasphemy, lvl 3 empower, lvl 3 enhance, dying breath, Conqueror's Potency and all curse effect nodes from the tree you'd be sitting at a nice 91% SPEED REDUCTION FOR EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. With 20/23 TC and lvl 4 Enhance you'd break 100%, although 91% already trivializes most everything already, and the requirements I listed for that are pretty goddamn easy to get.

This would've also been possible BEFORE BLASPHEMY, by using Curse on Hit instead. Blasphemy just boosted it into a whole new level of ridiculousness.

From a dev's point of view, what GGG did is absolutely acceptable and expected. They destroyed a broken mechanic real efficiently, good job guys. I'm not happy about this change (I may have lost a 90+ respec to this), but this time it's not GGG who should be blamed. It's those who let GGG know of this that are the main culprits for screwed-up curses.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Played since closed beta and never had a single complaint to make until now. You guys see one video, panic and completely wreck some gems when you could have just hard capped slow to 50% OR SOMETHING ELSE REASONABLE.

Hotfix this again with something thought out. We will forgive this blunder.
since 2.0 all charges are like : JUST DO IT the easy way
an easy way is to change the mod on the axe melee gems instead of support gem.
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.
Last edited by ihssan on Dec 15, 2015, 10:52:10 PM
wtf is diz. temp chain quality useless af now.......................................
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Stop complaining noobs. Doing what he did does not require insane gear. With Geofri's crest (or any +1 gems item in general), 20/20 TC, q20 Blasphemy, lvl 3 empower, lvl 3 enhance, dying breath, Conqueror's Potency and all curse effect nodes from the tree you'd be sitting at a nice 91% SPEED REDUCTION FOR EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. With 20/23 TC and lvl 4 Enhance you'd break 100%, although 91% already trivializes most everything already, and the requirements I listed for that are pretty goddamn easy to get.

This would've also been possible BEFORE BLASPHEMY, by using Curse on Hit instead. Blasphemy just boosted it into a whole new level of ridiculousness.

From a dev's point of view, what GGG did is absolutely acceptable and expected. They destroyed a broken mechanic real efficiently, good job guys. I'm not happy about this change (I may have lost a 90+ respec to this), but this time it's not GGG who should be blamed. It's those who let GGG know of this that are the main culprits for screwed-up curses.

defuq u talkin about scrub. they could just have lower the % gain from quality instead of changing it to something useless.. "from a dev pov" gtfo scrublord u know nuffin
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Mainoffender wrote:
"

defuq u talkin about scrub. they could just have lower the % gain from quality instead of changing it to something useless.. "from a dev pov" gtfo scrublord u know nuffin

Didn't go to school and learn to write properly? Whatever. Here, I did the math for you: even if they halved the quality bonus (.25 per 1%) on both TC and blasphemy, you'd still sit at a 70% reduced speed with a 20/20 TC and lvl 3 empower/enhance.

l2maths, boi.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
if this is how you are fixing things during the ladder this will be the last time im playing this game
my support build dead now. took me a long time to get to 94 and took gg 1 second to destory my build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info