Talisman and Poison Questions and Answers

Thanks for the clarifications. I had no idea about the varying weight of talismans when determining the average level of the spawned talisman at stone circles.
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Harest wrote:
Thanks for the info. Just one thing is missing but maybe it's just random as usual : How is Talisman's rarity determined ?

I saw some stuff on Reddit about this but i don't think it was quite accurate. Anyway, some info about it would be nice too. To know if it's useful to sacrifice rare talismans or not.

When sacrificing 5 Talismans, each Talisman adds 20% of a Talisman of its rarity being the resulatant one.

So if you sacrifice one white, one magic, two rare and one unique, your odds are 20% chance of a white talisman, 20% chance of a magic, 40% chance of a rare, and 20% chance of a unique.

If you know the odds of each rarity, and it works out exactly towards 1/5 of the total rarity, then there's no reason to take a 20% chance 5 times over a 100% chance.

Nailed it pretty hard.
"
reliq wrote:
Nailed it pretty hard.

wasting 5 unique > ilevel 75 talismans in an high level map to horribly fail at beating rigwald?

risk / reward

disclaimer: i've never seen rigwald.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I've been looking around and didnt found any info . So does the poison support gem increased damage with poisons buffs viperstrike dot? Im trying to compare with rapid decay but it looks kinda same . ( i have no other dot )
nevermind
Last edited by mallow on Dec 16, 2015, 12:02:11 AM
Long version:
This is why you fellas are towering Blizzard. Such rigid investment into getting a good vibe with the players.

Keep this title F2P and add more free looks from drops/leagues and you have trumped what D2 did back in the day. Yes, you're that damn close. Whilst D3 has more in common with whatever flat linear braindead crap EA poops out. (Yes, I know they distribute, but they also whip any developer desperate enough to sign a contract with them)

So yeah, that too, stay the fuck away from EA if you ever need cash.
Ask your player base for support if needed - we'll help.

Short version:
Thanks!
Good to know, especially the Poison Stuff.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Can you make shockwave totem be able to use totem skins , worst thing about it , its so blan doesnt have much excitement to it would make a bit more appealing
*thumbs up to good communication with community*

As always. Very good.
Bex_GGG i think you are nice to post info for us.

i am confuzzled as to how you do not know what Rot Head Talisman is since you work for the company that made it.

tell them to keep yoy better informed so you can let us know what we need to know.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info