Talisman and Poison Questions and Answers

Stone circles are nice and all but to spawn them more frequently couldn't the areas where the stone circles don't match the theme of the area very well have a different art look but still do the same thing? Still be a circle but in the dead body areas, why not a circle of hanging corpses for the summoning area?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

You should show the tier of Talismans! And explain what to do with the stone circles.

OK, you were right, and we were wrong. We thought it was easy to understand, but we already knew how it worked. We will fix this in 2.1.1 and show the tier of Talismans and add some explanatory text to stone circles.

You should indicate the type of mod on items (prefix/suffix)! And indicate the same on benches.

(I hope the parallel here is clear...)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
If Poison is linked to a Projectile attack does "increased projectile damage" also increase poison damage?

In this case, the Projectile Damage will also increase the Poison damage, meaning the bonus will apply twice if the poison is applied by a projectile.

so

if i linked to a melee attack (or spell . totem . trap .....) and those type Modifiers is also increase poison damage ??

To All Developers

Just add a trade system plz ..................
can i apply multiple poison from various sources with one hit? (snakebite, adder, viper strike, dirty techniques)
Edit: Nvm. was answered wayyyyy earlier.
Last edited by Richard_skull on Dec 18, 2015, 1:43:07 AM
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
"
Cruger wrote:
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Thats cool and all but... will essence drain work with traps? :P

Really interesting issue for me, too. And if not, then why?:) For me, it is not "melee"

From what I heard its because it wouldnt spread with contagion - that, or it wouldnt poison properly, idk. Dont take my word for it either, Ive heard it in # chat :P

I tried it but doesn't work. Don't know why. I put a question on another topic but didn't got any answer.
I'm surprised to see that poison stacking is unlimited. There were serious problems with game crashes due to too many ignites with Emberwake (had to be limited to 250 iirc). Has this issue been fixed, or is it somehow different with poison?
"
Chris wrote:
What does the Rot Head Talisman do?

I am not familiar with that one. It doesn't seem to be on the list of Talismans I have.

IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
Sorry if this was asked, but...

With the change to Viper Strike, does the 25% of the damage that gets converted to poison still figure into the damage calculation for how much damage the poison actually does, or is it still just the physical component?

(I'm debating whether to use Added Chaos Damage on it ;p)
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info