[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Been leveling a self found character to see how easy it is to level for new season. So far its pretty strong, level 47. Once you hit level 38 and get increased aoe its a lot faster, up to level 20 is a bit slow though.

One thing i have noticed is my single target DPS is a little lacking at my level, i presume it gets noticeably better at higher levels? I suppose i am only using a 3 link at the moment though lol.
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
Milky. What do you think about this tree instead?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAPfyMz_ZIXz8cp1Olplc64U3jNZLYvfrSFy_YJFZIkFUnLzrYdqzPfjpYVcZFnVNS73yf3zwFl_RSU5eVPV-ApCSwVdZxeRccEmn56Gh02mIYVviTjEYrthDMxtjwHwSzogDAZlhj_o8dFONqFm9yqcQVxPZ99YKb7DiaO6PywxNaK-8OFCDGrgxfWOVmnuoY9zKnCI9GmuDr7ho4WfOsqoPbBAdMs0GHtz7-CnIPHwI2xV8EWHeRKwN1na7-VA3NK1Aczq-nPC2DzFBH5FFnm64-aPI=

puh

for 105 points i dont see dualcurse and only one jewel.
you spend 4 points for barbarism, thats 2.5% life per skillpoint, not worth it. The 30 int node is unnecassary too. The aura effect node does nothing.

for 105 points i would most likely go for this build

It has 185% life already + 6.4% liferegen (+1.5 from chieftain), there is more to get on jewels or the witchlifenodes if you want, which are still more efficient than the unrelenting wheel (6pts for 20% life vs 5pts for 20% life).

i dont think we need more lifenodes on the tree than those 205% that are already aviable + potential liferolls on jewels.

In perandus i will start with the path through elementalist but later specc rheough retribution (most likely). Early elementalist is good for some elemental dmg/resist and faster dual totems, later we can get more valuable nodes for those 3 nodes for 24% ele dmg... have to note that somewhere in the guide :p

gotta sleep now ;)

Nice. I appreciate that. I'll study your tree now.
In the meantime, I probably forgot an important note on my tree. First off, I ran it through auto gen, so I'll trim some of the fat and of course pick up the neighboring jewel nodes.

My big difference is no dual curse. The 10% reduced mana reserved was for this https://poe.mikelat.com/#aUPwsj/JoMY04f

I planned to run Atziri, so I could swap the Determination out for PoF as well.

I plan for Chieftan's Tukohama.
Why exactly do we get Elemental Overlord? We don't crit?
"
superjack010 wrote:

Ice Spear + Greater multiple projectiles + Bloodmagic
Base crit of OoS was reduced from 6% to 5%
I hope it is still enough to proc Overload, because it is seems like the best way to apply curses at the start of the league.
"
superjack010 wrote:

not with our totem skills, but we can still crit with other skills like icesear (highest crit chance spell). I wont pass a 40% more multiplier.

Patchnodes dropped and no changes to RF :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 11:11:56 PM
Yay.

By the way we also confirmed 100% that Talismans will not be in the core game.

I tried looking for a Unique amulet that might be a fit. And I found zero.

Guess it's rare amulets for this build, barring a surprise amazing new Unique amulet.
"
Barsilla wrote:
Ever thought of going Elementalist instead of Chieftain? It gives us 200 % Elemental damage in total when we run a fire golem.

i don´t know where you take the 200% from:

60% increase IF you use a fire golem (20% has everybody, so its not 80%)

Pendulum is an average 40% inc. dmg (100% dmg for 4 sec in 10sec)

Paragon only works if you take fire damage for 40% which is somewhat rare.

3x small nodes for 30%

i see 130% to 170%

We also "loose" 5 skillpoint which are spent in life/amour nodes at the marauder for a witch start or you have to go hybrid.

You also have to invest into a Totem resi gem OR Purity of Fire OR gg totem resi jewels (+totem life) or you will loose dps in this department

"
@Milky, what tree do you recommend for HC? How important is it to get the AOE nodes in the witch tree? I never tested this build and I am looking for a build to do Atziri with on Perandus HC.

I probably wouldn´t go for intuitive leap @scion, focus on life on jewels and do pretty much the same

The AoE nodes @witch add defence to (area for blasphemy, more targets hit/die > good targets) and there are additional lifenodes behind.

I would go for this

Use one Blasphemy Temp Chains or Enfeeble + Determination and 2x curse on hit (orb, ball lightning, whatever) with flammability + Elemental weakness (or Enfeeble if you run bl.TempChains).

You get 205% life, 96% inc armour + determination, 8,6% liferegen, 5 jewels for potentially 35% extra life.
That should be enough ;)

"
Nice. I appreciate that. I'll study your tree now.
In the meantime, I probably forgot an important note on my tree. First off, I ran it through auto gen, so I'll trim some of the fat and of course pick up the neighboring jewel nodes.

My big difference is no dual curse. The 10% reduced mana reserved was for this https://poe.mikelat.com/#aUPwsj/JoMY04f

I planned to run Atziri, so I could swap the Determination out for PoF as well.

I plan for Chieftan's Tukohama.

With this plan you´ll lose so much damage °O°

How do you wanna curse atziri? placing cursemines everyime reduces your safety.

PoF and PoL are overrated for normal atziri if you use your flask correct and dont tank every flameblast/stormcall

Especially for Atziri i would throw out every aura and add blasphemy curses, which cannot be reflected by her btw.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 11:45:53 PM
Vulnerability curse, Arohongui (Chieftain passive), and Profane Bloom (Occultist passive) are all "increased damage taken" modifiers, which are additive with each other. However, your RF+SB totem damage calculator treats vulnerability as multiplicative with the two relevant Ascendancy class passives, which is a mistake.
"
TheMachine999 wrote:
Vulnerability curse, Arohongui (Chieftain passive), and Profane Bloom (Occultist passive) are all "increased damage taken" modifiers, which are additive with each other. However, your RF+SB totem damage calculator treats vulnerability as multiplicative with the two relevant Ascendancy class passives, which is a mistake.

thank you, i will change it soon (good i dont pick vulnerability :P) Edited, should be alright now

"
I like it, I would just add the 8% reduced mana reserved so I can run x3 curses on blasphemy or x2 curses and purity of fire for when I run Atziri. Also, I saw on Helman's stream that the totems still took dmg with the Chieftan class, is it bugged still?

http://www.twitch.tv/helmannn/v/52008941

Ive checked his VoD (around 15 mins) and they are definetly immune to fire damage.

They still can take damage from other sources.
Edit: i see what you mean, in his latest yt video they take damage, but he has way less life than in the twitch vod, probably got fixed OR he wasn´t even specced for it, he tested Selfcast RF with the regennode per endu charge and didn´t specc totem fire immunity ;)

yeah double/tripple blasphemy is the way to go for her (and the other bosses as well)

"
Been leveling a self found character to see how easy it is to level for new season. So far its pretty strong, level 47. Once you hit level 38 and get increased aoe its a lot faster, up to level 20 is a bit slow though.

One thing i have noticed is my single target DPS is a little lacking at my level, i presume it gets noticeably better at higher levels? I suppose i am only using a 3 link at the moment though lol.

Yeah it get way better.
at your 47 character you dont have
the new elemental overload node (40% more dmg)
the new elemental focus gem (30-49% more dmg)
no vaal lightning trap
a 4 link would help a lot too with rapid decay (or ele focu in 2.2) ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 3, 2016, 12:27:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info