[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

dbl post
Last edited by molis on Mar 2, 2016, 12:11:26 PM
"
ignatich wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
its not only QoL, especially if you wanna reduce the duration. 1 sec of the totem uptime alone is casttime. on a 4sec totem uptime its a total dps loss of 25% with only one totem. With dualtotem you can place them for 100% uptime.

For every skill duration node you COULD get one jewel which adds more damage too.

Great point. However if we base our build on soul mantle (+50% totem life and extra totem, and yeah, I know it sucks) we would no longer have this limitation. What do you think about this tree?

ehm dont do it :D

Arcane vision is useless, ci is always full life.
Ci with soulmantle (very low es) is not a good idea.
better pick another class, too many wasted points. elementalist seems better in that case.

and so on and so on...

CI seems to make this build only more difficult to play/create :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 12:54:00 PM
"
Inva1987 wrote:
He Milky,

Ive been following your post since page 40. I just wanted to say; Great build! Im gonne love this the new patch my goal is to defeat uber with this build. I hope they release a new unique weapon for even more power.

ty very much :)
I wanna kick uber atziris ass with this build too in perandus.

Dorys is already really powerful, other slots would interest me more ;)

Alright, about the faster casting gem, I did some maths on this and that is what i got from it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kf5-JTumm3I9xM7MYaQOPKkaiCMk9spO0fAqHM3NhKU/edit?usp=sharing

I assumed 0% bonus cast speed and 16% inc. duration from passives.

It seems to be better for mobs which die very fast or move away from the skill radius. After like 5 sec, increased burning damage deals total more damage to mobs.

Also, increased cast speed has diminishing returns.

IGN: HeavySmasher
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
I don't like the weapon swap idea, because I want 6 slots with spell totems to level them and get a Lv21 one with vaaling. I need to see in the upcoming league which links I prefer.

Is the extra level on the totem worth the pain of trying to level/vaal a 21? From the wiki it looks like you gain 1% more damage dealt and 400 more hp?

I don't know where you get the 1% from, but it's a 10% dmg increase for that one level and I think that's totally worth it. At least you have something to do making it Lv21 and you don't need quality, so it's much easier than other gems.
he means the 1% less dmg that change with the gemlvl.

The hp is what everything is based on, lvl 21 is as valuable as an arc, bladefall, whatever on lvl 21

According to this database http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Singularity the item has a big drawback: 33% reduced movementspeed to the player. But I don't know where they get the data from.
Ty for updating this with a 'first league character' in mind. Saves me the hassle of having to keep tons of other tabs open at the start of ascendancy. Using earthquake til ~32 could be another leveling option for those who haven't considered it.
Guys, I'm a bit confused :D Probably missed something while reading, but some nub questions:

1. What do the different colours in the skill tree pics represent?

2. What does the below mean? Just that Searing Bond is a totem?

Searing Bond:
"It acts as an additional Totem if we use Searing Bond."

3. How does Blasphemy work? Do I have to cast the curses and they become an aura active on me, meaning I have to stay close to enemies for the curse to be applies?

4. As a Chieftain, will I ever need to spec Elemental Equilibrium? Nah?

5. What is the default amount of totems you can have up, without any special passives or gear? 1?

6. Are we doing Labyrinth in Normal?
1. What do the different colours in the skill tree pics represent?

He's broken it down to the best pathing for leveling in his opinion in the top right corner is the legend breaking it down

2. What does the below mean? Just that Searing Bond is a totem?

Searing Bond:
"It acts as an additional Totem if we use Searing Bond."

Prior to 2.1 Searing Bond counted as a totem, but now we can cast a flame totem + Searing bond totem with them both being up at the same time. When we get Ancestral Bond we can have two totems + a Searing bond totem = 3 total.

3. How does Blasphemy work? Do I have to cast the curses and they become an aura active on me, meaning I have to stay close to enemies for the curse to be applies?

Blasphemy reserves your mana to have the aura in a radius around you, that means you do need to be close to the enemies to apply it but as it levels up the radius gets bigger it starts at 0% and goes up to 38% by level 20 which is huge. (Reserves 35% of your mana per curse)

4. As a Chieftain, will I ever need to spec Elemental Equilibrium? Nah?

Currently, we believe it wont be advisable to spec into EE until we can test OoS and the retaliation effect from the totems.

5. What is the default amount of totems you can have up, without any special passives or gear? 1?

You can have 1 totem + 1 searing bond totem to start with. With Ancestral Bond keystone (which is the first main priority in our tree you can have 3 total then two RF totems + 1 Searing bond)

6. Are we doing Labyrinth in Normal?

We will be doing the Labyrinth in all difficulties however I would recommend overleveling the zone based on what I have seen in alpha streams the content looks very difficult.

I hope that helps ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info