[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

hi can do update on speed run on shaper? or how long it takes you to kill him with your current gears?
"
DeuzTwoTrey wrote:
hi can do update on speed run on shaper? or how long it takes you to kill him with your current gears?

Hey mate

Speed running is highly dependent on what bosses you face beforehand. Some people start the video already in the map and will only upload videos facing the easiest/quickest bosses.

I also link all items I use, mirrored or not and ensure I talk about how to farm, or what items use instead.

I can clear shaper in 4 minutes, but i don't really play anymore. I will play in 2.6 but not much before then.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
cool
linik 1239812903312 vids where u use whirling blades and u dont have this skill in ur guide, so wtf scammer?! u linked ur gear without fuckinbg main skill WB and u write in guide to use it, how the fuck i supose to use it?!?!?!?!?!?!

even checked his profile he dont fucking use whirling blades lmao, nice fucking fake build thx for wasting money on it and i fucking lost 3 h of time to get to point that fucking liar on forum is posting vids with not existing build coz u can fucking have whiring blades in it thx scammer.
Last edited by Bubalame on Feb 20, 2017, 5:13:26 PM
"
Bubalame wrote:
(OP uses Shield Charge not WB like his videos, therefore build is fake!)

WB is just a mobility skill, it is by no means the "main skill". Blade Flurry is the main skill. You can use WB if you want, or you can use Shield Charge, or even Lightning Warp if it makes you happy. There are pros and cons to each. I've been following this build and this thread for a while, and it is a dynamic build, that is to say this build is a constant work-in-progress as OP learns more, juggles things around, and even takes feedback from thread participants.

I don't understand why you would be upset that this build allows for some choices so you can tailor it to your own play-style or theorycrafting. I started off with WB too, and once I realized OP decided to start using Shield Charge, I read his reason, decided it made sense, and made the switch, even though honestly I like WB better aesthetically, myself!

Are you honestly saying OP should re-do all his videos so that they show Shield Charge being used? It's not that crucial, friend.
/popcorn always, because people
"
Bubalame wrote:
linik 1239812903312 vids where u use whirling blades and u dont have this skill in ur guide, so wtf scammer?! u linked ur gear without fuckinbg main skill WB and u write in guide to use it, how the fuck i supose to use it?!?!?!?!?!?!

even checked his profile he dont fucking use whirling blades lmao, nice fucking fake build thx for wasting money on it and i fucking lost 3 h of time to get to point that fucking liar on forum is posting vids with not existing build coz u can fucking have whiring blades in it thx scammer.

hahahahahahahaha

serious or not, this is hilarious. I really needed this today =)
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
Bubalame wrote:
(OP uses Shield Charge not WB like his videos, therefore build is fake!)

WB is just a mobility skill, it is by no means the "main skill". Blade Flurry is the main skill. You can use WB if you want, or you can use Shield Charge, or even Lightning Warp if it makes you happy. There are pros and cons to each. I've been following this build and this thread for a while, and it is a dynamic build, that is to say this build is a constant work-in-progress as OP learns more, juggles things around, and even takes feedback from thread participants.

I don't understand why you would be upset that this build allows for some choices so you can tailor it to your own play-style or theorycrafting. I started off with WB too, and once I realized OP decided to start using Shield Charge, I read his reason, decided it made sense, and made the switch, even though honestly I like WB better aesthetically, myself!

Are you honestly saying OP should re-do all his videos so that they show Shield Charge being used? It's not that crucial, friend.

You did all the replying for me. Thanks again man. Good to have someone like you on side!
"
hmcg020 wrote:
You did all the replying for me. Thanks again man. Good to have someone like you on side!

Welcome. :) I know you're not on as much right now.

Although now I've got a hankering to see a build that actually uses a movement skill as the main damage-dealer... I know some people have done Facebreaker Shield Charge builds, but the one I looked at by a streamer who shall go unnamed was deemed a failure by the creator as he kept insta-gibbing to reflect.

So...! Maybe in 3.0? :p

/popcorn always, because people
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Welcome. :) I know you're not on as much right now.

Although now I've got a hankering to see a build that actually uses a movement skill as the main damage-dealer... I know some people have done Facebreaker Shield Charge builds, but the one I looked at by a streamer who shall go unnamed was deemed a failure by the creator as he kept insta-gibbing to reflect.

So...! Maybe in 3.0? :p

Hey everyone

So both daggers and Blade flurry are getting a nerf. It's hard to say to what degree, though the dagger nerf affects the implicit. There's a 10% - 30% nerf to the Crit chance implicit. This is going to destroy platinum kris daggers as it was their high crit that was basically the only thing making them useful. As ambushers only took a 10% crit nerf, they will now be even more monopolized.

Well the blade flurry whinge train has hit it's desired destination. That's 3 nerfs in 3 months to a single skill. They've buffed a couple of other skills though what I don't understand is, how do we take a skill that is OP when you have 500ex+ gear, nerf it repeatedly while not making it bad for players with no ex gear? When I can 1-shot t16 mobs while in a full 6/6 party, then sure; that would definitely be considered OP (this is due to 3 years of investment into a single build's damage output but anyway...) I guess we'll see if I go back to reave after this.

There doesn't seem to be any changes to DoT from the initial patch notes, though we'll get more info on that later. DoT is the meta so if that doesn't get nerfed, I think the whole community will be surprised.

They have adjusted their AOE calculations to accommodate a more simplified approach to it's numbers. This is like what they did to multi, though I hope they haven't nerfed AOE like they did multi.

They've buffed the shadow's region of the passive tree in relation to leech. They only way they would ever buff leech, is if they're going to nerf something else. We can probably expect some great ES nerfs incoming.

Ultimately they want the game to be hard and I respect that. I don't want Diablo 2 hard where 16 potions wasn't enough though!

Final thoughts
- They say that in order for them to compensate for the increase to 1-handed, they had to nerf BF's damage. There's only notes of a nerf to daggers, though I don't want to assume that they're "double-dipping" on the nerfs applied to Dagger-BF builds.

Yeah I guess we'll see how things pan out specifically. I'm still planning to play this character in standard, instead of playing legacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info