[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
Knampfclown wrote:
ok and what do you think about dropping hatred and using curse on hit gloves with vulnerability? I think it is more dmg than hatred? I can borrow you vuln on hit gloves to test it ?

This is also a good idea!

I currently have these, however losing the crit chance isn't something I can really afford atm.

This is the set up im using atm. This doesn't have any curse as BF's range out-performs blasphemy. This means I could definitely use some curse on hit gloves!

VUlnerability on hit with Voidheart could be amazing. I would drop herald of ash in favor or haste too.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Nov 21, 2016, 6:22:05 AM
I don't think I'll be using blade furry I really don't like it, with reave u can just spam whirling blades and atk, easier for doding imo
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 18, 2016, 6:51:49 PM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
I don't think I'll be using blade furry I really don't like it, with reave u can just spam whirling blades and atk, easier for doding imo

Reave requires that we hold shift to ensure we do maximum damage. It also requires 8 stacks combined with inc aoe to obtain the same range.

I now use shield charge instead of whirling blades. It allows us to move to more specific locations and ensures we proc fortify much more consistently. It also works well with movement flasks.

A level 14 BF does more than a lvl 21 Reave. This is huge, though the main reason I will not use reave again is that I can now do more damage and not have to be within single-target melee range to achieve maximum dps.

Reave is beautiful, though it's old and needs to sleep.

Last edited by hmcg020 on Nov 19, 2016, 3:31:20 AM
Hey, I just made this build a couple of days ago and I'm trying to figure out how to more consistently gain power charges without the Skyforth boots.

I'm currently using PCoC with Riposte, Vengeance and reckoning but it doesn't generate enough. Most of the time I get 1, unless I throw myself into a large crowd of monsters and then I'll get about 3-4. Would it be advisable to drop warlord's mark for manual cast enduring cry and Assassin's mark with Curse on hit and Herald of ice? Or is the leech just too important?

I'm currently sitting on roughly 53% crit chance without any charges, or golem.

Btw, a question about daggers. I'm using a Bino's now and I'm wondering if getting a 300-320 pdps dagger with roughly 9% crit and 1.5 aps would be considered a good upgrade? The 300 pdps dagger costs like few exalts more than a well rolled bino's.
If not, when would be the right time to upgrade from a perfect roll bino's?

Thanks

PS. If you have the time, could you check out my gear and let me know how I can improve my dps? Don't mind the flasks, I have the required ones. They're on other characters and stuff
Last edited by zyt_91 on Nov 19, 2016, 4:52:03 AM
I know how reave works, used to have a reave gladiator I just move fast with whirling blades, atk and move on, I really dislike stationary skills... besides for full dmg u need to channel 6 stacks, release, channel, release.

Whats ur dps with blade flurry?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 19, 2016, 5:38:09 AM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
I know how reave works, used to have a reave gladiator I just move fast with whirling blades, atk and move on, I really dislike stationary skills... besides for full dmg u need to channel 6 stacks, release, channel, release.

Whats ur dps with blade flurry?

AOE Average damage; 35k - 100k
Conc Effect Average damage: 51k - 155k

I have not mastered using it, however it's the exact same amount of stationary attacking as reave, except it does more damage and you dont need to hold a button to stay still. It's longer range too.

In order to attack with reave, you must be stationary. You can move in between multistrikes, though that stops us attacking the exact same as BF. You can't move while multistrike is in effect though so that means your movement is restricted more with reave than with BF.

The only non-stationary skills I can think of are things like flicker, cyclone, BV.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Nov 19, 2016, 8:31:18 PM
Hey all

I'll be changing this build to show blade flurry. The good news is that the only things we're changing are gems at this point. No item or passive changes required!

Hopefully I'll have enough time to level it to 20 in a day or so

Cheers
One question: As you mentioned you swapped out warlards mark, now how do you keep your mana up?
I tried that as well today and i was oom constantly without the manaleech from warlords
Last edited by Gamml0r on Nov 20, 2016, 6:54:05 PM
How do you generate power charges without Skyforths?
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
Gamml0r wrote:
One question: As you mentioned you swapped out warlards mark, now how do you keep your mana up?
I tried that as well today and i was oom constantly without the manaleech from warlords

I use a mana leech jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info