Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

"
EgtRk wrote:
Hey! i'm following your guide and it works pretty well :). (lvl 81 and climbing. t12 maps atm)

But, i've some questions, let's see if you can answer me:

1St: is it possible to wear maligaro's as substitute of atziri's? (just until i can afford them), i guess is depending of my res but i lose nothing asking it to you.

2nd: Is it possible to dual wield the build? or it can't work because of the lack of evasion plus block plus res are too low to keep the char alive. If so, death's hand might be an excellent offhand dps buff.

3rd: can you upload your defensive stats and charges windows? and flask, but i guess the flask are the usual ones, atziri's, lion's and taste, but i would like to see the rest of your flask too :P

I uploaded defense screen shot as u asked mate. the 1-2 modifiers you cant see at the bottom are just modifiers from taste of hate
Guide updated a lil bit! defense screen shot uploaded, New uber videos will be coming soon, just got a new pc so I shoud able to attend my thread more!
Bump :) impressive uber video s coming soon, about to hit lvl 96 then update better video's!
very nice, looking forward for your updates.
I updated my thread with current gear I am using and made sure passive tree was up to date and jewels that are good to use, and my current gem setup is update as well. for some reason I cant get the spoilers to act right, if some1 can tell me why this is or how to fix this would be great!
Like your Build.Testing on Standard atm.I´m planning to play it on new league.
Thanks for your nice guide :-)
As a level 53, what is the most important nodes i should be grabbing?
And for reave is it more important to have AOE or increased crit damage for the 5th link (because currently I do not have a 6 link available)
Really enjoying this build thanks for making it. Been a really fun build to play especially when I got super lucky while leveling and got both a binos and maligaros to drop :D
awesome looking build/guide gonna get hella buffed with patch coming up i think i might have to try it out was having a bit of fun with reave on duelist
Hey, great build. Really satisfied with the way the build performs. Looking forward to see how this evolves in the next patch. keep up the awesome work dude!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info