Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Layout is screwed up from jewels part to end.

Where is viper strike? There is no gem setup nor is it "in gear". Is this a reave build now?

no its focused purely on viper strike, ty ill make sure its fixed up! reave is just for aoe while mapping, but the spec is viper strike. bosses/uber
Would it be viable with ER instead of Armour ? And what you think about such gear:

I'm sure i need to change some, but I wish to hear any advice :P
Hey there, I'm doing great using this build. Currently clearing T9 maps without any struggle and could probably go much higher. I'm only using a ~270dps dagger though and a shitty ring. Have you thought about dual-wielding? What are the benefits and what the cons? Block Chance from shields are halfed and if i can cap resis without a shield, I should be fine, right?
"
Restoro wrote:
Hey there, I'm doing great using this build. Currently clearing T9 maps without any struggle and could probably go much higher. I'm only using a ~270dps dagger though and a shitty ring. Have you thought about dual-wielding? What are the benefits and what the cons? Block Chance from shields are halfed and if i can cap resis without a shield, I should be fine, right?

dagger has more than enough dps. my preference is a high evasion shield with life mod and yes helps cap res , and can help be over capped for easily done ele weakness maps. and also makes it easier to run atzri steps( with 4% dodge if possible for you ) but I chose to only use those boots for uber atziri runs. but yes block chance or armor I have no focus towards those with my build here not rellavent or has nothing to do with shield.

btw guys no my thread is fucked up with spoilers n shit not right, I fix asap but have to go atm ..

ps- new build of mine coming soon. playing on league hege staff crit build. just thought I would share
hey man, im working on a VS build specifically for running Izaro. I figured the combination of whirling blades for speed in lab+poison stacks to drop him quickly+being able to easily color a Lightning Coil for melee (compared to something like spark for example), would be pretty effective. I'll be using this guide for inspiration since if viper strike is good enough for Uber it gives me confidence I can make it work for lab!

Let me know if you have any ideas for what i could change to be more useful specifically for Izaro/lab!

some of the things im thinking of doing:

1. Bino's + Shield (as it will give me life, and resists for Coil)
2. Lightning Coil instead of Daresso's (since Izaro hits hard and I'm no op champion...)
3. Vulnerability+Temp Chains with a doedre ring (more phys and DOT, and increased poison duration allowing me to stack even more poisons to drop his ass fast) not sure about this one, might be better to do Hatred+vuln instead, i will have to try both
4. I will use Inc Crit Strikes instead of PCoC, since the assassin has a node that gives chance to get power charge on non-crit and with the attack speed of multistrike+daggers you should reach max charges very fast even if they all fall off

nice guide, awesome to see viper strike doing work in ubers! thanks for the knowledge!
Last edited by alexvsevil on Apr 2, 2016, 12:08:37 AM
Hi there!

I love your build/vids. I think it's really hard to play melee in this game, but I've been Reaving all Perandus league with great success. I started looking at your build when I felt like I was never going to be able to do Melee with me Reave duelist and I've been drawing inspiration from it over the past week to try to improve my endgame and become Uber viable.

My build is based on Iron Reave/ZiggyD's Southpaw Reave and uses a dual-wield sword gladiator life setup. I have not beaten Uber yet, but I'm practicing on norm Atziri to do gem swap from Reave to Double Strike for now because it makes more sense with my current passive tree than Viper. I keep screwing up the gem swap because I've never tried a swap during fight before, so it's going to be awhile before I take it to Uber. Previously Uber mobs beat the crap out of me so I'm hoping your Arc Armour/Enfeeble helps.

I do not think that my Gladiator will be as effective as your Assassin at Uber, but my clear speed and endgame map viability is incredible. I use 6L carcass jack, cap spell block when I Rumi, and have matching near-perfect abyssus helms with same CWDT gem setup and one is Double Strike damage enchant and other Reave Damage enchant. So the plan is to switch to Double Strike helm just for Atziri.

I divested of all charge nodes in favor of pure damage/attack speed/health as it seems impractical to build charges that last in Uber, even though I off-hand a Death's Hand Sceptre.

I need some time to tweak my build before I make my own post, but I wanted to thank you for the inspiration to push some more and see if I can do Uber with my Reave. If it doesn't work out for me, I will be copying your build to try instead.

:)
Oh, I almost forgot I wanted to ask about fight with Trio. My gladiator doesn't use Spec Throw at all, and I noticed you do that fight with Spec Throw and kite a lot. I wonder if you think I could pull this off with Reave, or what you would recommend for a sword gladiator. I guess I could put on spectral throw, but it would be hard to fit it into my gems and I don't have any projectile nodes.

Hi Man,

Thank you for your build publication and all the time you spent in explaining the mechanics.

I'm planning to use this one on the next Prophecy Ligue and i was wondering if you could publish some leveling trees or give me some hints on the priorities to fulfill first in the tree.

Do you first take every nodes near the shadow then go down to the raider and duelist or do you rush to the duelist nodes to then complete the tree with the other nodes?

One question tho how come not taking fatal toxins? not worth it?
Still good in 2.4?Thanks for the concpet anyway it looks like what I wanted to do :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info