Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

stopped reading at mirrored gear but to each his own.
"
Joo wrote:
stopped reading at mirrored gear but to each his own.

but to each his own? wtf? whats this comment suppose to be?
"
Juturnaa wrote:
As a level 53, what is the most important nodes i should be grabbing?
And for reave is it more important to have AOE or increased crit damage for the 5th link (because currently I do not have a 6 link available)

I would say aoe gem if your dps seems okay, but then again maybe u can settle with vaal reave for aoe and use crit multi gem if need the dps, and get as much life as u can and by the time ur ready for mapping get acro and phase acro and spec crit and phy !! life number 1 priority tho
Nice stats man! Really nice!

So, mind if I ask a question, not directly involving this particular build?

Spoiler
I was planning on making a Viper strike build for the upcoming league, despite of the poison nerf. This mainly because I'd like to make a melee crit for the first time.

So, I was wondering what subclass you're going with for?

The assassin would be the obvious choice, but in my opinion crit is easy to cap without the +.5 base chance / power charge anyway. Unstable infusion is basically worthless with high critchance and the ambush and assassinate are basically worthless. The only real upper to Assassin would be Toxic Delivery, because who cares about maim?

So what would be your thoughts on going Gladiator? The tree is definitely doable as a duelist. Bleed would proc eventually in a fight giving us higher damage and even possibly mitigation further down the line. Painforged is either 10% block chance (most likely) or 40% inc dmg, And it would give us an easy way to maintain endurance charges in maps. Not to mention the exploding enemies!

So whats your thought on going Gratuitous Violence, Outmatch and Outlast (given you dualwield) and Painforged? If you use shield, just grab Blood in the eyes instead of Outmatch and Outlast.

Well, have a nice day and enjoy Ascendancy!
IGN: Ralfe
"
Riakkek wrote:

Spoiler
I was planning on making a Viper strike build for the upcoming league, despite of the poison nerf. This mainly because I'd like to make a melee crit for the first time.

The assassin would be the obvious choice, but in my opinion crit is easy to cap without the +.5 base chance / power charge anyway. Unstable infusion is basically worthless with high critchance and the ambush and assassinate are basically worthless. The only real upper to Assassin would be Toxic Delivery, because who cares about maim?

So what would be your thoughts on going Gladiator? The tree is definitely doable as a duelist. Bleed would proc eventually in a fight giving us higher damage and even possibly mitigation further down the line. Painforged is either 10% block chance (most likely) or 40% inc dmg, And it would give us an easy way to maintain endurance charges in maps. Not to mention the exploding enemies!

So whats your thought on going Gratuitous Violence, Outmatch and Outlast (given you dualwield) and Painforged? If you use shield, just grab Blood in the eyes instead of Outmatch and Outlast.

Hey there ! your right toxic delivery was best thing for us to offer, but I ended up getting the 2 that offer maim not because of maim, but because I thought that bleed chance was pretty sick and also benefits reave ( use for aoe ) that 30% crit chance is also nice and the dot is great to. spending my last 2 points on ambush, I thin kthats best option. and its really not that easy to cap crit chance single handed and get all the other valuable passive that u need, can be done but not always easy. but another thing, I have 3 endurance charges up at all time with daresso chest. and as for as I no ( could be wrong ) only poison support and fatal toxins got the nerf , and we don't use poison support with viper, and fatal toxins was nice with that all the buff to poison, but doesn't raelly effect us to much we get growth and decay n shit like . I don't no anything about duelist sub class would have to get back t oyou on that, that's 1 class I have never played yet, tho would be my next char next time starting over.
New Passive tree updated ! ascendancy sub class tree as well!
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
Riakkek wrote:

Spoiler

Hey there ! your right toxic delivery was best thing for us to offer, but I ended up getting the 2 that offer maim not because of maim, but because I thought that bleed chance was pretty sick and also benefits reave ( use for aoe ) that 30% crit chance is also nice and the dot is great to. spending my last 2 points on ambush, I thin kthats best option. and its really not that easy to cap crit chance single handed and get all the other valuable passive that u need, can be done but not always easy. but another thing, I have 3 endurance charges up at all time with daresso chest. and as for as I no ( could be wrong ) only poison support and fatal toxins got the nerf , and we don't use poison support with viper, and fatal toxins was nice with that all the buff to poison, but doesn't raelly effect us to much we get growth and decay n shit like . I don't no anything about duelist sub class would have to get back t oyou on that, that's 1 class I have never played yet, tho would be my next char next time starting over.

Umm I gues I spoke to soon here, I only got toxic dilvery and then I went ahead and got that fusion point for the .5 crit . I also speced into force shaper and removed entropy because what the sub class offered for dot and the phy dmg + extra chaos dmg added from subclass, I really like my new passive tree!
Last edited by KingSeagoe on Mar 10, 2016, 7:28:48 PM
2.2 Updated ! I'm playing this build on league atm as well !
Layout is screwed up from jewels part to end.

Where is viper strike? There is no gem setup nor is it "in gear". Is this a reave build now?
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Layout is screwed up from jewels part to end.

Where is viper strike? There is no gem setup nor is it "in gear". Is this a reave build now?

no its focused purely on viper strike, ty ill make sure its fixed up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info