Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

Dude... That Excavation Double boss video though. WTF? Did you post that on reddit for the Viper Strike haters lmao?
*Check out my Impressive Life based Reave Ranger Build-Guide - Thread # 1519684
-5800 Life / High DPS - Balanced Damage and Survivability.
After further research i will not be useing the new gem void manipulation, would have liked to but i think there are better options, the gems that i will be using for viper strike are Viperstrike-Multistrike-melee phy dmg-rapid decay-increased crit multi-and faster attacks.
UBER VAAL AND UBER TRIO VIDEO's UP, WILL HAVE ATZIRI VIDEO UP REALLY SOON
Passive tree update, I know grabbed depth perception, I lack accuracy on gear atm, and I go out of my way to cap my crit chance, which is no easy task.

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4FfQW1BnAHHgguDkgRlhUgFqoWvxmOGbQajSLqI_Yk_SaIJpUqCyzhLOktVS2DMHEwfDIBNj031DpCPdFHBkd-SVFLeE2STp9RR1VLVvVbJl3yYeJh62KsY0NlTWqMbAhsjG1scFJwVnaCen99dX3jf_uExYTZhrOJ04wLjDaNfY2_joqQG5Uul9CaE5smm7WdqqLZo4qsZrDYshm0xbTRtUi3MLk-uXy9Nr6nwuzDOsgMyBTPetN-1CPYdttu29Tb592o4tXnVOha6NbssO0_7UHtg-4O73rw1fGK8uH1b_aj_rr_3g==
Thinking of trying this, your thoughts on dual wielding with this build? Significant defence offence stat change? If possible can you formulize a tree for me?
"
Enrovy wrote:
Thinking of trying this, your thoughts on dual wielding with this build? Significant defence offence stat change? If possible can you formulize a tree for me?

brotha i thought of maybe dual wield 2 but i think 1 hand and shield is best, i barely reached 5khealth as it is.
Can you link your gear? I am currently following your build and seeing your gear and links would be a big help to me. Thanks
great build dude. gj. trying it atm. But why don't u take "Force Shaper" notable passive on the skill tree? It makes huge difference to me.
CI >> Life
I actually take back what i said about void maninipulation gem, i think i might use that over rapid decay
UBER DOWN!!! Tho I wasn't able to record this one because my laptop was acting up I had to switch over to a different pc that doesn't have correct program installed. tho I lvled up recently and going to be doing uber for a lil bit before next lvl. so video will be up real soon. and possibly other boss videos as well, and hopefuly soon I will take time to make some boss fights while using bino's kitchen, because I assure you that dagger is viable with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info