Kingshaunter's 568k dps Crit Viper striker Assassin!-Reave for AOE 2.2 UBER BUILD

Another Passive tree update! i ended up stacking hella crit chance ( make sure with life) on jewels, and hybrid accuracy/crit jewels to make it possible for me to still hav capped crit and good accuracy and removed deadly dilettante and grabbed flaying node in dagger cluster. saved 1 me node as well. and also removed thick skin and grabbed written and blood node also saved me 1 extra node so grabbed nullification to get 5% life 8% al res and 15% ev so was gg. had 1 point left over so got accuracy node in nightstalker cluster but i will lvl up here real soon and remove this node and grab sleight of hand. hella dmg. so overall i gained more life 19% attack speed 18% phy dmg.

heres current passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4EsQV9BbUGcAceCC4OSBEvEZYTbRQJFSAWqha_GY4ZtBqNG60i6iP2JP0miCaVKgss4SzpLVUtgzBxMHw2PTfUOkI90UcGR35JUUt4TZJOn1FHVUtW9VsmXfJh4mKsY0NlTWqMbAhsjHBScFZ1_XaCd_16f3sUfXV943_7hG-ExYTZhrOJ04w2jX2Nv46KkBuVLpfQmhObtZ2qotmjiqxmsNixs7TFtNG1SLcwuT69Nr6nwuzDOsgMyBTTftQj2HbbbtvU2-fdqOdU6NbrY-0_7YPuDu968NXxivLh9W_2o_66_94=

Also here the jewels im using right now, some need to be exalted and and still working on upgrading a jewel or 2 as well with hybrid accuracy/crit

Spoiler
New boss video's Up, only able to put up certain videos atm because im lvling have xp and aint trying to risk anything, but when i hit lvl i will have some good dual boss videos for you guys, maybe ill do a couple with bino's kitchen to show u guys thats all u need to rape shit.

Double courtyard boss
https://youtu.be/Bq2potXXWq0

double vaal (Fucked up getting 5 powercharges video coulda been alot better )
https://youtu.be/c82fyjPZem0
glad u pointed this out to me might really switch my flicker striker to this, it seems dope! lol instead of a rever char and a flicker strike char swap flicker for viper use reave for AOE and BAM u have a free respec "empty" char for w.e. u want very kewl man, but seriously that dps is rediculous lol and 95% crit!? im happy with 60-70% XD sick build man
Yeah. It's great to discuss the build and strategies too. Thanks for the answers. It really helped explain it to me.
Master Carrrrtographerr! Yirim
"
dudeballer123 wrote:
glad u pointed this out to me might really switch my flicker striker to this, it seems dope! lol instead of a rever char and a flicker strike char swap flicker for viper use reave for AOE and BAM u have a free respec "empty" char for w.e. u want very kewl man, but seriously that dps is rediculous lol and 95% crit!? im happy with 60-70% XD sick build man

thank you man but you need to get alot more than 70% crit. dont be satisfied unless u can got like 88% + keep doing what u can to get more its important.
Hello! I am considering running this for talisman, I have a high lvl 90 tornado shot guy in standard so would like to try a close range guy.

Question: How are you leaching mana, I see mana leach on your amulet. Is that your only source of mana leach?

thanks!
"
Hamdrew wrote:
Hello! I am considering running this for talisman, I have a high lvl 90 tornado shot guy in standard so would like to try a close range guy.

Question: How are you leaching mana, I see mana leach on your amulet. Is that your only source of mana leach?

thanks!

Hello there, yes the mana leech i have on my amulet is the only form of mana leech i have and need. I recommend for end game for you to do the same is get mana leech on gear or a jewel. If u dont have a high pdps dagger like i have you might need to stack a lil bit more mana leech. Until your able to get it on gear your probably going to have spec into spirit void cluster should be more than enough for now.
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
Hamdrew wrote:

thanks!

Hello there, yes the mana leech i have on my amulet is the only form of mana leech i have and need. I recommend for end game for you to do the same is get mana leech on gear or a jewel. If u dont have a high pdps dagger like i have you might need to stack a lil bit more mana leech. Until your able to get it on gear your probably going to have spec into spirit void cluster should be more than enough for now.

The mana leech cluster is actually called essence sap now, its where spirit void used to be.
Small update to passive tree, next lvl will grab 5% life 14% ev from ranger area.
I didn't no about that new gem "void manipulation" only thing is, that's it green gem, so what I plan to do is get another 6link daresso's defiance so I can have my viper strike gems all setup in one, then my reave gems all set up in the other. Im thinking this gem will do me a lot better than added chaos, as I was only using that gem because it was blue easily could swap it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info