Blast Rain

"
r0b1n92 wrote:
Does Point Blanck Support works with Blast Rain? or is better to link it to Slower Projectiles Support (i dont know if th 50% more damage at the star of the travel works with Blast Rain)
And in What cases Incerased ProjectileS Damage works with Blast Rain... beacuse Physical Projectile Atack Damage Support works with it..

1. The quote already answers that. Yes, Point Blank applies to Blast Rain.
Rather than using projectile flight time, it simply calculates the distance between impact and you.
2. Increased Projectile Damage works in each and every case.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
r0b1n92 wrote:
Does Point Blanck Support works with Blast Rain? or is better to link it to Slower Projectiles Support (i dont know if th 50% more damage at the star of the travel works with Blast Rain)
And in What cases Incerased ProjectileS Damage works with Blast Rain... beacuse Physical Projectile Atack Damage Support works with it..

1. The quote already answers that. Yes, Point Blank applies to Blast Rain.
Rather than using projectile flight time, it simply calculates the distance between impact and you.
2. Increased Projectile Damage works in each and every case.

I mean can BOTH skil and support gem stack? or just works one and the other is wasting my skill or gem place?
A Skill either has Point Blank, or it does not. You cannot stack the Keystone and the Support.
Yeah.. thanks for answering, most skills and skills gems supports does not stack if they have the same name mechanic! thanks
Does a crit with blast rain cause all waves to crit, or does each wave have a chance to crit individually?
As always, Crit is rolled per activation. If all explosions pass their Accuracy checks, they'll all Crit at the same time.

Some outside factors, such as Assassin's Mark or the Assassin's Ambush, can throw in a bit of variety here. If you want some further reading, this is where you'll find it.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 14, 2016, 6:54:43 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
As always, Crit is rolled per activation. If all explosions pass their Accuracy checks, they'll all Crit at the same time.

Some outside factors, such as Assassin's Mark or the Assassin's Ambush, can throw in a bit of variety here. If you want some further reading, this is where you'll find it.

Thanks Viper!

But does that mean that it checks all 4 and if one fails to crit they all fail to crit? Got a bit confused there.
As the linked post describes, Crit is a single dice roll, but the result is checked per Hit individually. As such, it's entirely possible that one blast fails its Hit check, one Crits due to Ambush (2x Crit Chance against Full Life enemies), and the last two land normal Hits.

I could've worded that better... Sorry about that.
Deleted
Bull's PoE Build compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639201
Last edited by F4F_Lucifer on Oct 10, 2016, 2:52:06 PM
Does BR's explosions check accuracy? or does it work just like Explosive Arrow's explosions except you can leech with attacks damage leech as life modifier?
Last edited by hieugphan on Oct 23, 2016, 12:03:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info