[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

So I'm following your build since the beginning and I find it cool. Quick question, I'm using Poacher's Mark instead of Conductivity (by the way I'm 50) to counter the lack of mana leech, because I don't need more damage at this point.

Considering that, could it be possible to not taking Spirit Void and reinvest the point elsewhere ?

Poacher's Mark can even give me the frenzy charges I need.

Thanks !
"
Jisterio wrote:
So I'm following your build since the beginning and I find it cool. Quick question, I'm using Poacher's Mark instead of Conductivity (by the way I'm 50) to counter the lack of mana leech, because I don't need more damage at this point.

Considering that, could it be possible to not taking Spirit Void and reinvest the point elsewhere ?

Poacher's Mark can even give me the frenzy charges I need.

Thanks !

You could do that, but I would strongly suggest using Spirit Void and Conductivity. You can buy Doedre's Damning ring and add Enfeeble on CWDT lvl1 and use Blood Rage for Frenzy charges. That's my setup and it works godly!
"
ciryous wrote:
I happened to find Lioneye's fall as my first uniq this league and tested the nodes, destroyer definitely works but dual wield nodes like dervish don't, really a shame :/
I tested this by checking my dps before and after picking dervish and it didn't change.

But then again you can go for wrecking ball and/or splitting strikes nearby which is a huge and might be better point usage than trekking to the ranger bow nodes?

Yep, I bought one today and noticed it doesn't work with Dervish, but I took Wrecking ball instead. I completely removed right side of the tree, everything past Point Blank.
From what I'm told, Dervish does not work with Lioneye's Fall.
"
kralj87 wrote:
I happened to find Lioneye's fall as my first uniq this league and tested the nodes, destroyer definitely works but dual wield nodes like dervish don't

So the tree is not uptodate?
Last edited by nicquehen on Dec 13, 2015, 5:39:32 PM
Dervish indeed doesn't work with Lioneye's fall. I updated skill tree, check it out! :)
Hi, I really like the idea of this build, but i killed two my chars in standart for test it and results is dissapointing(
I have around 9k dps at 80lvl with based damage tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAecEswUtB3UNjQ48EuEUTRRxFHUV7BiRGjgaVSFVJy8t0i5TMn4yiTboOlI62DwFQzFHfkp9TP9OKlfiWfNbr14TYSFlTWhlaPJyqXTtdct2rHfleu982YIHgpuE74VSh2qHdorwi0-NfpBVkGyRzpLQm2qfPqIAouqkwqknrKqtjbCruR277byfvTa-p8BmwKbEgs2Yz37Tb9lh2Xzawdw94XPjn-lG6hjqYu0g73zwH_JB8933Mvjr_Es=
And trying with 6 links
I take endurance charges for survivability and close range tanky. Rearguard quiver will be nice cheap choice against drillneck.
But too low damage...you can do crit shrapnel build very easy and you dont need drillneck...
I'm waiting your gameplay videos, because maybe I was wrong with something. I'm really like idea of this build.
My take on the build. I Absolutely love playing this build, feels like I'm going around blasting people with a shotgun.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwB5wUtB3UOPBQgFE0UcRR1FewYkRjbIVUhYCmlMn41kjboOlJAoESeRmlGt0d-UEdTu1ivXhNfP2EhZU1lp287dO108XXLdqx343gNeWh673t0fNmCB4TZhO-HKYdqivCMz5BspMKpJ6luqZStja5QsKu18rkdvJ-9Nr6nv9XAGsCmwQTEWMSCz37Tb9i92Xzawdw96hjqYu8O8kH2SPcy-Ov8Sw==

I have lioneye's fall on the bottom jewel and fluid motion on the upper to make sure I make the dex req of chin sol.

I got lucky and got drillneck as drop today so I swapped my Hyrri's bite to it. Speaking of Hyrri's, it's great quiver for the build because of the stats and the increased AoE, I got especially corrupted one with 0.2% lightning dmg leeched as implicit to help sustain.

as Auras I opted to use Hoa+AA+blasphemy/enfeeble and I also have Molten shell and flame golem on cwdt.

Shrapnel shot is linked with inc AoE, PPD and added fire, I have 4,6k dps with HoA not taking account the point blank and chin sol bonus. Inc AoE is also a great gem which I don't want to play without anymore after using it for a while.

I also dropped Siege ballista at around time I got my chin sol, the slow cast time and relatively low dmg made it mostly a crappy decoy totem, I swapped it to puncture for single target but tbh I'm still looking at my options.

my gear:
Last edited by ciryous on Dec 14, 2015, 8:18:38 AM
Wow, congrats on Drillneck and perf rolled Chin Sol! :D Yep, I get what you mean, it's really a shotgun like skill, very badass. It's like "F*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you un particular ...". I was thinking about HoA + AA too, but I'm still using Hatred.

You should get a cheap upgrade and use another Lioneye's Fall jewel for extra damage. you shouldn't have much problem with dex!

Hyrri's is great, I'm still using it. I'm waiting for a 5L to put inc AoE, I'm sure it adds sooo much to overall feel of the build..

I feel the skill could use a little buff, tho. As well as Siege Ballista, but I'm still using it. Mainly because how it looks :) My suggestion is that you buy a 5L and use SS + Phys proj dmg + WED + Phys to Lightning + Inc AoE. I believe that's the best combo damage-wise.

Also, Doedre's damning is a good choice so you can have Conductivity (whick also gives you shock chance) and Enfeeble / Ele weakness / Warlord's Mark.

Cheers!
"
Hi, I really like the idea of this build, but i killed two my chars in standart for test it and results is dissapointing(
I have around 9k dps at 80lvl with based damage tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAecEswUtB3UNjQ48EuEUTRRxFHUV7BiRGjgaVSFVJy8t0i5TMn4yiTboOlI62DwFQzFHfkp9TP9OKlfiWfNbr14TYSFlTWhlaPJyqXTtdct2rHfleu982YIHgpuE74VSh2qHdorwi0-NfpBVkGyRzpLQm2qfPqIAouqkwqknrKqtjbCruR277byfvTa-p8BmwKbEgs2Yz37Tb9lh2Xzawdw94XPjn-lG6hjqYu0g73zwH_JB8933Mvjr_Es=
And trying with 6 links
I take endurance charges for survivability and close range tanky. Rearguard quiver will be nice cheap choice against drillneck.
But too low damage...you can do crit shrapnel build very easy and you dont need drillneck...
I'm waiting your gameplay videos, because maybe I was wrong with something. I'm really like idea of this build.

This build is not build for insane clear tooltip damage, it's build with HC in mind. I will post a crit variant whick might suit you better. I'm level 65 atm and my tooltip is 5k. Are you using Frenzy charges? What links do you have? You could post your gear so I can help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info