[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

Hey kralj87,

What gives more damage in a 5L bow: Concentrated Effect versus Added Fire Damage?

Other links are: Blast Rain-Faster Attacks-PPAD-WED-?

Cheers
Are you guys going Deadeye Ascendancy in the new expansion?
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
Are you guys going Deadeye Ascendancy in the new expansion?

Umm, I don't know if I'm missing something, but I'd say no..? Will Deadeye be changed? Or Champion maybe?

Having perma Fortify from Champion ascendancy is better than anything Deadeye gives imo, and now you also get a bit more damage with 2 more points.
i am really thinking about picking up slayer for bane of legends that look OP
Updated build for 2.3 Prophecy patch. Even more OP!
Hi,

I was wondering why the description say Iron Grip, but the node is not taken in the tree.

Thanks
Oh, I forgot to take it :S Yeah, sure, take Iron Grip :)

Thanks for noticing!
So this build is really HC Viable for the prophecy league? I'm looking for a Bower build that can carry me up.

In Talisman league i played the Asta' Lioneye falls TS build and i got to lv 60 (Died to lag)

And i dont think the EVA TS build (ranger) are safe enough (cauz of evasion of course).

So i can safely go with this one?

Thanks
I got to lvl 88 in perandus hc and, at the end of the league when I wanted to kill my char so I can play in standard, I went in Merc Harvest and couldn't die. I was just standing doing nothing, monsters kept hitting me, but I just couldn't die.

Give it a try, it's one of the most powerful builds I ever played :)
Where is all the Int and Dex coming from?
Last edited by Flishfop on Jun 11, 2016, 2:19:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info