[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
What is your current Dps and how do you get 80% damage reduction?

Rumi's + endurance charges. My Dps is 6.5k IIRC.
"
kralj87 wrote:
First of all, I made this build and been playing it for last two leagues, so I guess I know what I'm talking about.. How can I be wasting nodes if I'm taking increased physical damage? I don't care about other stuff they give. I just want damage. How can that be wasting!? Wasting is when you take something that you don't need at all. I don't know if you're trolling or you're extremely narrow minded.

About mana problems, I really can't help you there. Had 3 characters that played this build in three different leagues and several people playing this build and joining me in maps. None had mana problems.

If you don't understand the concept of optimizing nodes utilization when you have a limited number to allocate in a game where everything boils down to mathematics, then I can't help you either and you call me narrow minded simply cause you're too dumb to understand this.

Also, sorry to break the news to you but you don't "own" anything. I've seen at least 5 other different blast rain guides and even ZiggyD's is better than yours. I only bothered to ask to see if there was a good reasoning behind your flawed passive tree build, you know, give you the benefit of the doubt, but now it's clear there is none so good day to you and I'm outta here :)
"
flynnzeke wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
First of all, I made this build and been playing it for last two leagues, so I guess I know what I'm talking about.. How can I be wasting nodes if I'm taking increased physical damage? I don't care about other stuff they give. I just want damage. How can that be wasting!? Wasting is when you take something that you don't need at all. I don't know if you're trolling or you're extremely narrow minded.

About mana problems, I really can't help you there. Had 3 characters that played this build in three different leagues and several people playing this build and joining me in maps. None had mana problems.

If you don't understand the concept of optimizing nodes utilization when you have a limited number to allocate in a game where everything boils down to mathematics, then I can't help you either and you call me narrow minded simply cause you're too dumb to understand this.

Also, sorry to break the news to you but you don't "own" anything. I've seen at least 5 other different blast rain guides and even ZiggyD's is better than yours. I only bothered to ask to see if there was a good reasoning behind your flawed passive tree build, you know, give you the benefit of the doubt, but now it's clear there is none so good day to you and I'm outta here :)

Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure I did this first, right after Blast Rain was announced and I don't recall myself claiming I own anything..? Like I said, I don't care about that, I just want people to try HC or some different playstyle + this is one of my favorite builds in game and I'm glad I made it. And iirc, Ziggy died, didn't he? Maybe because his build actually is different than mine.

Just to wrap it up, being rude and calling me dumb, while you can't even follow simple build guide and have no mana issues.. well, I think I rest my case.

Cheers! PS. Please don't reply, there's nothing more you can say, we can just go round and round. Let other people read more productive things.

If you, however, desperately want to continue calling me dumb and claiming this build is not mine etc, please do it in PM.
Last edited by kralj87 on Apr 6, 2016, 2:20:23 PM
Thanks for the reply mate.

I know you're busy, but one I would really love to see on your guide: Affixes on items to prioritize for better damage/etc. (e.g. would I rather have WED or straight damage or...?).

Anyways, I will update when my character hopefully reaches lv80 in PHC. :)
Hi been using this build with a slight variations mainly sticking to what you have though.One thing i have not done is gone for Avatar of fire. I play SCP and i deiced to take the nodes under the Duelist like you have in HC.

My question is about this set up (1)Blast rain + (2)faster attacks + (3)physical projectile attack damage + (4)weapon elemental damage + (5)added fire damage + (6)concentrated effect

Why not use Slower Projectile instead of physical projectile? Is it due to the scaling or what?
Actually I'm currently using Culling instead of either one but I'm just curious.
Physical projectile attack damage has no downside, unlike Slower projectiles. Culling Strike is always nice to have, but you really shouldn't use it over ppad or anything else :)
Awe ok thanks makes sense.
"
kralj87 wrote:
1. It's one of safest builds in game. I've been rushing people from my guild from the beggining of league.

2. Yeah, dps range is 4k to 10k. Depends on 5L/6L. But that's just tooltip dps. You wont have any problems with clear speed.

3. Look at my Perandus HC version. I will add gem guide asap

Great build, my first hardcore character is using it, and it's going smooth as hell right know (64 lvl), as the only thing that is doing me any damage is chaos and DoT.

About the DPS, not sure if calculating correctly, but assuming that the tooltip DPS is for one explosion (not sure), and that all explosions overlap at the target, for every 1k of tooltip DPS you actually should deal 12k DPS at close range. DPS * 1.5 * 2.0 * 4 (DPS * Point blank * Chin Sol * 4 explosions). My tooltip shows a bit over 2k right now, so I would asume the actual DPS is close to 24k close range, and this is roughly comparable to one of my other chars DPS that has similar clear speed.
Hi all,
I wanted to thanks to kralj for this fun build. I enjoy so much cos I am stronk and dont die easy :Pp

I am 87lvl atm and kinda new in this game so need some advice about my gear, where to spend my money which items should I buy.

I have almost 6k hp and 16k armor, aroud 10k dps with 5 stack frenzy

My gear;

also need advise about my passive skill tree, I am trying to do what u did.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBS0HdQ48FCAUTRRxFHUV7BiRGNsaOBo-IVUhYCKvI9MpLimlMZ4yfjWSOFM6UjrhPfxAoEMxRJ5Gt0d-TP9N41O7Vw1YY1nzWhpeE18_YVJlTWhYa9RvJ287cql08XXLdqx253fjeA1673vUfLh82YIHhJSE2YZgh2qJcYnYivCMz41-j2CQVZpqpMKmV6luqZSqzayqrY2wq7Xyt7a5HbyfvTa-p7_VwBrApsMzxILG2M9-0iHTb9ZY15bYvdlh2XzcPeoY6mLsXO8O707xrPIv8kHyRfZI9zL8S_4K_o8=
Everything is good, gear is ok, you can start taking staff nodes for more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info