[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

I've been running this build and I've been really enjoying it.

I have a question though. I've acquired two Lioneye's Fall and it says use a third rare jewel for the last socket. I can't seem to find a third jewel socket in the tree for the build? Am I retarded or was this overlooked to some degree?
Nah, forgot to remove that line when I changed the tree in last version :)
Hey, how do u get that high block without any block nodes? rearguards only give 24% block
Rearguard 25% + whirling barrier 10% + Rumi's flask ~25%
Currently level 80. Yeah it seems pretty strong so far. You gain block from the staff nodes aswell which convert to bow.
Playing PCS, current setup:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcBLMFLQd1FCAUcRR1FewWbxjbGjgaPiFVIWAj0ySqJy8pLimlLIUslDbpOtg7OzwFQKBBckMxRrdHfkouTP9QR1HmVw1Z81oaXhNfP2IXZU1mVGaeaFhr1G8ncg9yqXTtdPF1y3asd1N343loeu971Hy4ggeCm4SUhNmJcYnYivCNfo9gkFWTB5Rvmjuaap7Fn9-iAKTCp6WpbqrNrKqtjbCrt7a5HblDvJq9Nr6nwGbApsEEwzPEgslnz37SIdNv1YvWWNeW2WHZfNw942rpRuoY6mLsOOxc7UTvDu988B_xrPIv8kH3MvrS

Not amazing items but I'm enjoying the build still.

I have a question:

I'm currently torn between using the Kaom's and a 6l Daresso's Defiance. I feel at a real disadvantage without the puncture trap whilst wearing a Kaom's, my single target just doesn't feel effective enough VS high tier bosses and uber lab.
Last edited by bloodglorie on Jun 24, 2016, 6:13:18 PM

Hello, thanks for the awesome build, I really want to play bow after Voltaxic nerf (damn tried 6L and they nerfed =.=) , but not many bow builds meta out there can be strong tanky like this!!! You did a great job!

Can you give any suggestion on my gears? I do have Koam , but kinda want to use 6L.
I have 4k5 hp 8k dps with 5 frenzy charges and 24k armor.
Also, not sure if u did update the skill tree or not? cause I read over posts and seem like some people just use 1 Lioneye's fall..... hmmm but anyway I got 2 :))

I think this build is very beginner's friendly too, and this build is just a little bit weaker than Earthquake + Aegis Aurora that I tried before.
Again , thanks
Last edited by nike2000 on Jun 26, 2016, 1:53:17 PM
:)) lolz maybe something wrong with my char...... I ran T12 13 and no problem, but with Malformation Piety boss and Torture chamber boss... for some reason these two bosses one hit me ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info