[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

Posted current HC gear and skill tree
Hi !

Following more or less this guide in Perandus SC. I think I'll take master fletcher (42% in phys damage with bows) instead of celestial judgement (42% inc fire damage / 2 Fire pene) as I guess fire damage, even with avatar of fire, scales with the base physical damage. As it take 5 points from "Art of the Gladiator", I took off two points "Life and chaos resistance" near Purity of flesh.

By the way, at lvl 61 I was lacking DPS and asking myself if this build works well. I could take Chin sol (with some tricks from gears to get dext) at lvl 62, point blank and now game is easy!
Yeah, so instead of avatar of fire you went for the huge lifewheel? Do you think that's optimal or did you like avatar of fire? Since I'm building like the original I'll prob still go that way, but if I was going to change to the new build I could do that now before I get too much higher. What do you think?
Which gems are you using in your hardcore perandus build? Thanks.
"
trackcatbat wrote:
Yeah, so instead of avatar of fire you went for the huge lifewheel? Do you think that's optimal or did you like avatar of fire? Since I'm building like the original I'll prob still go that way, but if I was going to change to the new build I could do that now before I get too much higher. What do you think?

The main difference is in single target gem setup - Vaal Burning Arrow vs puncture. I went for non avatar of fire version this league because i really like puncture :)
"
Hards wrote:

You can just hover over gear and see gems inside :)
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
Hards wrote:

You can just hover over gear and see gems inside :)

Sorry, I meant to say jewels lol.
One jewel is Lioneye's Fall (under duelist start, of course) and the other one is a rare jewel with 7% increased maximum life and 12% increased projectile damage
"
kralj87 wrote:
One jewel is Lioneye's Fall (under duelist start, of course) and the other one is a rare jewel with 7% increased maximum life and 12% increased projectile damage

Although for someone using Avatar of Fire, I assume increased fire damage is better if you can only afford one damage mod. It can roll higher (up to 16% I think).
56 now. Is soon as I hit act 4 cruel I could tell things were slowing down. Got a rare bow and am just grinding away. I'm contemplating just grinding out dried lake until 62 for the bow.

Has been really fun though! My last char had paper defenses, until i got MoM, but still not great, still sad I ripped a dumb death to lab trap <.<. This character has felt really solid, and I love the idea of melee bow and I've never really played an armor character that seriously, mostly just evasion stuff so this will be fun!
Last edited by trackcatbat on Mar 17, 2016, 8:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info