[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
Funkomatic wrote:
You don't lose 10% block chance since you DO take the whirling barrier.

Also, instead of taking the Life leech/Life Leech/Vitaly Void, you could take Life Leech/Life Leech/Hematophagy.But that's just another option.

Oh, my bed. Sure, you could do this. First mace node is not affected by the jewel, tho.

You can't take hematophagy because it's Physical Damage leeched as life, not attack damage
Last edited by kralj87 on Mar 12, 2016, 8:23:50 AM
Hey man, loving the build in perandus! It's doing me really well. I'm curious though, I want to squeeze more dps out of the build and I was wondering if it's possible to upgrade the bow. If so, what should I look for in an upgrade?
"
Muzebreak wrote:
Hey man, loving the build in perandus! It's doing me really well. I'm curious though, I want to squeeze more dps out of the build and I was wondering if it's possible to upgrade the bow. If so, what should I look for in an upgrade?

Nope, this bow is bis for this build. You can take more dmg nodes or 6L stuff if you havent already..
to what level shouldi level blood rage?
"
ErkiNool wrote:
to what level shouldi level blood rage?

Max level
"
MersennePrime wrote:
So I am a bit confused. In your second version of gear, you use Kaom's Heart instead of Daresso's Defiance, but with this version, how do you generate endurance charges to power your immortal call? We take resolute technique so the chance to gain an endurance charge from smashing strikes never comes into play. Is there something else I am missing? Thanks for the build btw!

Could we get an answer to this? Thanks mate.
"
Hards wrote:
"
MersennePrime wrote:
So I am a bit confused. In your second version of gear, you use Kaom's Heart instead of Daresso's Defiance, but with this version, how do you generate endurance charges to power your immortal call? We take resolute technique so the chance to gain an endurance charge from smashing strikes never comes into play. Is there something else I am missing? Thanks for the build btw!

all you need is the base 0.4 secs...
"
Hards wrote:
"
MersennePrime wrote:

You could use Enduring cry, but base Immortal call is enough, it's mainly for burst damage.
This is my next build! Was playing a fun shockwave totem inquisitor build, but ripped to those whirling blade traps in lab because I was being dumb...I've wanted to play this build for HC since I saw it, so here it goes! Looking forward to it, I really like the idea of it!
"
trackcatbat wrote:
This is my next build! Was playing a fun shockwave totem inquisitor build, but ripped to those whirling blade traps in lab because I was being dumb...I've wanted to play this build for HC since I saw it, so here it goes! Looking forward to it, I really like the idea of it!

Glad you like it! You just have to stay alive until lvl 62 and Chin Sol, after that it's cruising :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info