[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
watchii wrote:
Maybe I didn't look carefully enough, but how do you get enough dex to equip the bow and the other dex items?

Take a look at my gear. It was all very cheap, each piece was from 1c to 5c. Or you can take some attribute nodes from the tree.
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
Exiler17 wrote:
Guys, i've just found this suggestion :

Vaal Burning Arrow - Trap - GMP - Slower Projectiles - Mine and Trap damage

this should have insane kill effect, has 3 charges, GMP auto-aims all the projectiles at the boss. We're using Point blank already in the tree ...

And if the boss refuses to die, you can swap VBA for Puncture as both are green.

UPDATE:
VBA( level 10) - Trap(14) - GMP(9) - Trap and Mine Dmg(5) - Point Blank (passive) is able to single-shoot-kill rares in Dried Lake - i see some potential here :)

I gotta check that out. I already heard how strong VBA is..

VBA is insane! I am using it in just a 4l as I lvl and it has been so much fun! 1st: it charges up super quick and has 3 stacks (like Exiler17 said), 2nd: it has an awesome explosion that reminds me of a miniature nuclear bomb, and 3rd: it does ridiculous damage! I actually stopped using puncture trap for the time being and am just running VBA with blast rain.

On a 4l would you say slower projectiles or trap and mine damage?

🐢
Trap and Mine damage, the Multiplier is higher
Hi, I went with Marauder and designed my own version. I'm a newbie and my items are bad can't seem to find anything decent or craft anything my luck is bad.

Mine seems to be fair amount different, I have few questions.

What does Rearguard block? I tried using it and felt like rather big investment for such small return what does it block? and without using flash it felt like it did nothing. I'm using Broadhead Arrow Quiver, felt like I had more control over my stats.

Auras, now this is part where I've ran almost every single one testing different options.

I currently use Projectile Weakness + Ash + Arctic, which gives me 110k DPS and 80% damage reduction (not including Arctic) max resists 5k+ hp. (Most of my gear has bad life rolls and my rings have none atm).

I use the Chin Sol + Projectile Weakness + Empire's Grasp combo, I was running Meginord's Vise with Lioneye's Glare so I had 700 Strength but I found I kill faster with Empire's Grasp + Chin Sol and Melee damage doesn't seem to hurt me it's the Ranged attacks I'm having problems against. Best I can get my DPS each shot is almost 200k+ but means I lose Fire Penetration and Arctic Blast and my damage reduction is only 79%.

Rearguard blocks attacks (melee and ranged attacks) and spells (well, spells:). I wouldn't use it personally without Rumi's flask(s).

If your gear is bad, I'd suggest going to Dried Lakes and farm it for a day or two. When you sell all the rares and get fusings, sell them for chaos orbs. Repeat that until you buy all the things you need. Also, do the chaos recipe.

Have fun!
Hi i wanted to ask why you dont include Point blank gem into trap setup? Seems pretty good - 38 increased dmg on top of 50% more dmg instead of 29% more dmg from slower projectiles. And second question - why you run elemental weakness instead of flammability? Seeing that only sources of our dmg are fire and phys, reducing 5% more fire res seems beneficial. Thx in advance.
"
Hi i wanted to ask why you dont include Point blank gem into trap setup? Seems pretty good - 38 increased dmg on top of 50% more dmg instead of 29% more dmg from slower projectiles. And second question - why you run elemental weakness instead of flammability? Seeing that only sources of our dmg are fire and phys, reducing 5% more fire res seems beneficial. Thx in advance.

Hi!

1. The build already has Point Blank keystone which doesn't stack with gem.

2. I prefer Ele weakness since it's better for party play and with 20% quality it has the same reduction as Flammability :)
Thoughts on this tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR0V7Irw6UbEgrCrvqdlTb02R351y-pit7aNfkMxwzNaGnTtBS1670z_1lhvJ5pqFHWkwhjbdPEppSFgQKCGYDpSMn68nxiRDjwUcfjr6hj3MnzZdqzPftl8gge18nJsbEYyCTWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9yqScvkFUaOKyqWfNGt9NvqZSHal4TIVXcPQd1wKYj01Wpl7RqAfxLFE23PoPMPC3GrsT2idhoWNeW7US8mkFyyWeTB7lDUeZ3Uzs7nsWDX-9OYVKE2b_VU7tEno9gMZ4LYa9saPLwH6IABLM=
"
Ichthus wrote:
Thoughts on this tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR0V7Irw6UbEgrCrvqdlTb02R351y-pit7aNfkMxwzNaGnTtBS1670z_1lhvJ5pqFHWkwhjbdPEppSFgQKCGYDpSMn68nxiRDjwUcfjr6hj3MnzZdqzPftl8gge18nJsbEYyCTWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9yqScvkFUaOKyqWfNGt9NvqZSHal4TIVXcPQd1wKYj01Wpl7RqAfxLFE23PoPMPC3GrsT2idhoWNeW7US8mkFyyWeTB7lDUeZ3Uzs7nsWDX-9OYVKE2b_VU7tEno9gMZ4LYa9saPLwH6IABLM=

It's very similar to my original tree, but you get 2,1% less life regen and less hp.. If you're min maxing, I'd rather go with original tree, but this one will work too!
Another theorycrafting question:

Did somebody try to go crit on marauder/templar side of the tree (leaving out Resolute Technique)? Our second Lioney's gem in templar area is turning some melee crit nodes to bow crit nodes but i don't know if it is enough for crit build, Chin Sol has quite low crit roll and you would probably need different gear too ...

So far this build (non crit) proves to be solid for me, it's tanky enough to survive where my evasion Ranger would die. Keep up the good work mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info