[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

I'm having mana issues with using Blasphemy. How are you able to maintain constant dps (mana-wise) running Blasphemy? Any suggestions?
IGN: Redheat
You shouldn't have any mana issues if you take mana leech nodes under Duelist start.

It's called "Spirit Void", can't miss it!
Last edited by kralj87 on Jan 30, 2016, 8:27:57 PM
Added Ascendancy classes! Oh god, the hype, this will definitely be my first HC build in Ascendancy.. Love it!
in you 6l puncture would poison be better than added fire damage?
"
magetank wrote:
in you 6l puncture would poison be better than added fire damage?

I wouldn't say so..
Hi there !

I was playing this build on THC and I'm planning to play the crit version en softcore. I'm still unsure about the class, between Raider (ranger) and slayer with the leech / stun immunity part and onslaught. But then Heart of Oak (20% chance to avoid being stunned) in the ranger area is no more sexy :-).

what do you think about taking avatar of fire for a 100 % fire damage conversion and using the chieftain for even more fire damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthggFhjJvO5fj38E6XGBIzPpqP2SAbDXz8aPhQgfLjvDikuUEfxrFcNlmyRzrvt-OvqGBRx9zJ2rA482XxyqXzZz346UoIHrKq8n4ZgMn5Z8xiR_Es26CKvnz4aOHIPFE0aVQHnOFMt0pBVcYVmnmEhG_p25ycvVyn60oTvJd862EbXFm8dFNrBouq2LDKJJKrjaq-NQzF07RLhpBl35TbpwzONfkz_BS1X4loat7ZOKtZYeu_tIHXLW6_gn4Kb6mK-pxR1BWaaO2VNpMKf370273w8BUd-wGaE2QSzogDwHw==
"
jaaqk wrote:
what do you think about taking avatar of fire for a 100 % fire damage conversion and using the chieftain for even more fire damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthggFhjJvO5fj38E6XGBIzPpqP2SAbDXz8aPhQgfLjvDikuUEfxrFcNlmyRzrvt-OvqGBRx9zJ2rA482XxyqXzZz346UoIHrKq8n4ZgMn5Z8xiR_Es26CKvnz4aOHIPFE0aVQHnOFMt0pBVcYVmnmEhG_p25ycvVyn60oTvJd862EbXFm8dFNrBouq2LDKJJKrjaq-NQzF07RLhpBl35TbpwzONfkz_BS1X4loat7ZOKtZYeu_tIHXLW6_gn4Kb6mK-pxR1BWaaO2VNpMKf370273w8BUd-wGaE2QSzogDwHw==

This is another great option if you're willing to trade defense for damage! I'll try and min-max the tree and post it later today, thanks!
Regarding Lioneye's fall jewels not reaching nodes we need, I'm pretty sure it's just a formatting issue, I don't believe there's a reason to nerf those jewels. We'll have to wait for official tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info